powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Love the pendants. Are these Pelham Hudson Valley? What is the diameter? what are the island dimensions?
lauren1717
December 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Richard Bubnowski Design LLC
The pendants are by Visual Comfort. The island is approx. 9' long x 4' at the widest point of the radius.
December 23, 2012 at 5:36AM   
lauren1717
Thank you. What is the diameter? Is it the 11"D or a larger one? I have an island that is 7' x 4', and the 8" diameter pendants are too small. I want to know whether I should do the medium size, 11"D or 15". I am only doing two fixtures.
December 23, 2012 at 5:44AM   
PRO
Yes,the larger ones.
December 23, 2012 at 5:55AM   
lizzyzz
I love the lights too. My island is only 7x4.5. I am going to do 2 pendants, what size do you recommend?
July 11, 2013 at 12:04PM   
PRO
Lizzyzz: a lot depends on the ceiling height as well. In this image the ceiling height is 9'-0". if you're only using 2 fixtures you could probably go with the larger size as we did here.
July 11, 2013 at 8:12PM   
annmarie2
Another question about pendant size and scale: Our island will be 96 x 38 and the ceiling height is 92". I'm looking at pendants similar to these and the options are 7" diameter and 10" diameter. I'd like to do 3, and don't want them to be either puny or overwhelming. Any thoughts? Thanks!
September 23, 2013 at 6:13AM   
blewis341
what is the granite
November 1, 2013 at 8:39PM   
PRO
Calcutta gold
November 3, 2013 at 4:59AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.