Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Needs some idea for my room HELP!
captainjacksparrow
December 22, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I want to learn your nice ideas for my bedroom

oh the left upper door leads to the living room, and the right lower door is small room for emergency decent.
and the window on the right is both double sliding floor to ceiling window.

I want to rearrange all my stuff in the picture. In the room, bed and desk. And outside of the room from the top, dresser, bookshelf, small night stand, full length mirror, and mini fridge.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
charleee
I would turn the bed so the head is under the 'S' and put your desk next to it to do double duty as a nightstand.
0 Likes   December 23, 2012 at 3:04AM
PRO
Dytecture
I agree with olldbobbi so both sides of the bed is usable and will create different zones in the bedroom.
1 Like   December 23, 2012 at 6:57AM
judianna20
I suggest using the area where you have your bed now as your office space, putting the desk, bookcase and mini fridge there.

In the larger area put your bed, mirror,nightstand and dresser. Make the two spaces separate in feel with rugs, lighting on your dresser and nightstand definitely table lamps and use a desk lamp in your office.
Lovejoy Designs Interiors
Erica Islas for Good Shepherd Charity Project
0 Likes   December 24, 2012 at 12:14PM
decoenthusiaste
It has been proven scientifically that you will sleep more securely if you can see the doorway into your space from the bed, so it really does need to come out into the larger space. I would center it on the wall between the emergency exit and corner with your nightstand. You might enjoy having the desk in front of the window in the smaller section so you can look out and enjoy the view, if there is one. Your bookshelf can fit on the wall opposite the window and the mirror can go on the the long wall. The dresser can be centered on the wall to the left of the bed in front of the door. Tuck the mini fridge in at the nearest outlet where you'd like to access it - bedroom area or office area.
0 Likes   December 24, 2012 at 12:55PM
More Discussions
Need Exterior design ideas!
We will be updating soon, any ideas on roof style and...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Need help to determine where to place my inbuilt oven
Hi there, I have a "U" shaped area (5ft x 8ft 8in x...
I need help with my kitchen!
Hello. I am a new homeowner and need help with ideas...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.