Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Which nightstand would match this bed?
Amanda Jiang
December 24, 2012 in Design Dilemma
I'm looking for bedroom furniture. When I saw this bed at store I cannot stop thinking about it. But I cannot find nightstand/chests that can go with this bed. Please give me some suggestions. Thanks.
btw, no mirrored furniture for me.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Designs by Dian Window Treatments
Mirrored nightstands would look wonderful. Check Products, then enter Mirrored Nightstands in the search box.
December 24, 2012 at 11:41pm   
Amanda Jiang
diangar, thansk for the suggestion, but I don't like mirrored furniture in bedroom, which scares me at night. Is there any wood products would match this bed?
December 24, 2012 at 11:45pm   
PRO
You need to consider the following: storage (many drawers or perhaps one with a shelf below), width/scale, matching set or two different? Round? Skirted table? Wood colors desired? Or painted? What other elements in the room (that cannot change?) Ahhh, so many questions!
December 24, 2012 at 11:57pm   
PRO
Oh, and your budget (the biggy if you aren't rolling in the dough.) You might want to scope out consignment stores for some great finds. The height is important as well. That would be determined by the mattress you choose. I would suggest you get the bed set before you get any nightstands.
December 25, 2012 at 12:01am   
PRO
FurnitureNYC
White nightstand will fit your bed. But here is the link where you can choose any nigtstand you like! http://www.furniturenyc.net/nightstands.html
December 25, 2012 at 2:16am   
orangecamera
I think you could go either way with that bed style. Either very square corners and clean lines...or very curvy. White painted furniture would look nice, especially if distressed a little.

Here is a picture that shows both, and it adds interest to have 2 different nightstands anyway.
CSL Tour 2011

This isn't a bedroom, but it gives an idea of the feel for what you can do since the sofa is somewhat like your headboard.
The Old Painted Cottage
December 25, 2012 at 4:14am   
PRO
ATGStores.com
Hi, Amanda! We think something simple in white (http://www.atgstores.com/white-nightstands_1031.html?&option0=optionA=-15|-4~Valu) would like great and we've selected a few images to give you ideas. The one thing you'll want to keep in mind is nightstand height as compared to the bed, so that you can easily reach whatever you decide to put on it. We hope this helps and wish you luck!
December 26, 2012 at 12:21pm   
More Discussions
Company Registration
JJ & E is one of the premier secretarial and accounting...
Is nickel finish outdated...updating lights & hardware
Planning to sell my house which currently has shiny...
POLL: Carpet or Hardwood?
Do you prefer carpet or hardwood as your go-to flooring...
Really struggling with this small dining room!
I am starting a new thread with updated pictures for...
Which layout is better for our master bedroom ?
Because we are moving to a new house we decided we...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.