Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Michelle
chellally
December 29, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Hi there building a workstation for kitchen area ( new addition) as you walk in front of house into kitchen you will see this first
Trying to work out the layout ie chalk board or glad / frosted cuphard doors . There is a wine fridge on side facing dining area so multi sides on that end !! Do I do chalk board or keep it cuphard ok front with small wine rack or none! Could do one long pantry style on front as week
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
MAlps
I would tell u to leave out the chalk board. After all how often will you use it! It just looks messy- like a classroom almost
December 29, 2012 at 3:01pm     
carolannr
Like the idea of the chalkboard (or bulletin board even better) in front with wine storage facing dining area if you plan on using wine storage - nothing sadder than unused spaces.I guess I'm a more private person so I would have the board inside a cabinet door to be closed when company comes. Otherwise, the second picture display space could be configured to hold cook books, tv, etc.
December 29, 2012 at 3:08pm   
chellally
Thank you ! What about having a log cabinet in front or side with 3/4 shelves on inside for storage !! With side or opposite front bb or cork! Otherwise it would be wood only - side of cabinet !! I like having a small shelf where the computer will go maybe slats at top
December 30, 2012 at 6:59am   
chellally
Long cabinet not log sorry
December 30, 2012 at 7:00am   
More Discussions
Please help me tie my room together!
Hi everyone! I've been decorating my living room and...
Help Please!!
My kitchen, dining room, and living room are all open...
How should I bring some life and spunk in this room?
I live in an apartment in Mumbai, Infia. Here, like...
What to do with my Fixer Up (Kitchen)
I just bought a fixer upper and my kitchen layout is...
Fireplace Disaster!
Hi everyone! I am a second year law student with a...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.