Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
5 months ago in
Need help with Living Room
Hi - This look was inspired by one of the pictures I saw on Houzz. However I need to add some color to this room and this is where I am stuck. Please let me know what was done right/wrong or what needs to be changed. Thanks for your feedback.
Nice job! I think just adding the blue from the rug onto toss pillows on the sofa would add the color you are missing. If you are brave, you could paint the floor lamps base blue as well (either a tad darker, or a tad lighter blue).
5 months ago
Size, shape, and options for art?
- I'm doing spring cleaning so please excuse...
Need finishing touches for living room
- Hello fellow Houzzers! I have a rectangular...
Need help with long narrow room
- My living room is long and narrow with TV...
11 year old room make over help!!!
- Just finished the essentials on my daughters...
Bedroom colour... To dark?
- Hi, my husband has fallen in love with this wallpaper...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent