Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
5 months ago in
Furniture placement help
Living room 16'w x 26'L. Want to place tv on wall facing entrance. I also wish to make two seating areas in the room. Room has an opening to the porch and another to access the staircase.
Hi there, sounds like where you put the TV you'll want a casual TV watching seating space, right? If you create that space, maybe with a comfy sectional sofa, then you could have a more formal seating / conversational area in the part of the living room that remains!
5 months ago
I do. But I was thinking of another seating area as you enter the room but am not sure how to arrange
5 months ago
What do you think?
- It will be appreciated if I have your point of views. This...
Need help with updating side entrance and garage
- I need a new garage and am...
- Building full time home near the beach, Have 5x6 powder room , found...
Wanting to gut my kitchen...
- I would like to "redesign" my kitchen. I want...
How do you decorate around a chimney?
- We are thinking about buying a home...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent