powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
I need help in furnishing my new bedroom that has huge ceiling to floor windows even bathroom has same windows
khalda
January 3, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I want to have my master bed and utilise windows by having arm chair or so I also done have enough storage I have mounted wardrobe so I need more story ideas to o not clutter room . I will have my 46inch flat screen also in room . My style is modern with a good touch of retro . I love to give room a spacious feeling but warmth too . I'm a creative director in an advertising agency so I want it to reflect my artistic self .
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
TanCalGal
Think Zen for no clutter. Mirrors to reflect beautiful view. Here R many bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows for inspiration. Click. http://www.houzz.com/photos/bedroom/floor-to-ceiling-windows-

January 4, 2013 at 8:34am   
PRO
Gabberts Design Studio
What a great space you have to work with! Try placing the bed on the wall between the two doors and to avoid clutter a custom built-in unit would be best on the opposite wall. This could house your t.v. and provide enough storage.
January 4, 2013 at 10:08am   
khalda
Thank you for the tip I will send you more pics of the bedroom and living room as to give a better idea of the space . If I place bed between room door and bathroom will I not have lost a lot of room space ?
January 5, 2013 at 12:59am   
khalda
Thank you olldj22 for tip I'm between two beds let me know with my space which serves best . Thank you so much
January 5, 2013 at 1:06am   
charleee
I agree with olldj22, I would choose the black 4-poster too, but I would leave off the top pieces and just have the posters. The top pieces make the bed look too much like a box.
January 5, 2013 at 8:04am   
More Discussions
Need help with color of wood floors for kitchen
I am doing my cabinets in Kempler hickory brier wood....
Coffee/console table help!!
Trying to keep to a neutral palette (see attached inspiration...
Master bedroom lacks balance!
Hello! I have a long size bed and night tables that...
Door to Door Sales / Soliciting?
Do you get solicitors at your door in your neighborhood?...
Tanning Lotion
Looking for at home self tanning products? Click here...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.