Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
We are having to replace our cabinets
mems04
January 7, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We are having to replace our cabinets and are adding a distressed black island with fruitwood stain and mocha glaze cabinets . I am unsure if I need to paint the walls or leave the yellow walls
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
feeny
Wait until you have made countertop and backsplash choices before deciding on wall paint.
January 7, 2013 at 9:27AM   
mems04
I currently have a backsplash but I am not sure I will keep it? I can't decided if I should use all white cabinets My husband likes Fruitwood stain with mocha glaze for the cabinets and a black distressed island
January 14, 2013 at 9:54PM   
Darzy
Which one is your current backsplash? Photo 1 or 2 above? But, it doesn't look like the current floor tile color is complementary with the wall color or the fruitwood stain. It could be the monitor color tho.
January 14, 2013 at 10:06PM   
PRO
A Kitchen That Works LLC
I concur with feeny. Select the more permanent materials first. Install lighting, then decide if you would like to reprint in another color.
January 14, 2013 at 10:25PM   
mems04
The current Backsplash is the dry stack stone . I think all white cabinets with a black island may be the best then if I have to reprint I can
January 14, 2013 at 10:56PM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.