Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Where can I buy this?????
shelbyjudd
January 9, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I have looked everywhere and can not find this furniture. I have researched the design company and they have no purchase info. I've not seen it retail anywhere.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
JLADWL
This looks custom made to me. The maple look pieces look to be hardrock maple melamine, while the painted pieces look like painted mdf or paint grade maple. They don't look like super expensive materials.

I don't know what your budget would be but you could inquire at a local millwork shop about the cost of constructing for you.
January 9, 2013 at 5:44AM   
snowball_369
It looks very much like some IKEA furniture. There is an interesting web site: Ikeahackers.net perhaps you could get more information there? I believe "Malm" is a similar style to the photo you posted. Good Luck.
January 9, 2013 at 6:05AM   
PRO
R J Hoppe Inc
Looks custom to me as well. Note that two of the drawers are painted the same color as the bed sheet, the same color as the walls. A quality local millwork/architectural woodwork shop would have no problem making an item like this.
January 9, 2013 at 6:10AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.