Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Isn't Dilemma spelled Dilemna?
alabamalibrarian83
January 9, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Anyways, my dilemna is that I need help picking out a countertop for my master bath suite. I want white and my husband wants black! Any suggestions from the peanut gallery? : ) thanks!

My full post with more pictures of this project is : http://www.houzz.com/discussions/297292/Total-transformation--tiny-ugly-master-bath

Whatever granite we choose, that will also become the bench seat in the shower/tub room.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
LM Designers
Black seems to severe with this color cabinets. Can you pick up a granite with some colors from your shower tile?
January 9, 2013 at 8:17am   
alabamalibrarian83
@LM Designers We looked at a few grays but we worried they might be too much of a 'pattern', considering the pattern of the tiles on the floor. We have to choose something from Lowes, which is part of the problem. Not a ton of options, it seems.
January 9, 2013 at 8:25am   
Nancy Hehmann
I would take the tile to a granite shop and use one that is cream with a darker color from the tile. Granite that has movement in the design is sooo amazing. You can find granite shops that have leftovers sometimes that you can use in a bath and they will sometimes discount them.
January 9, 2013 at 8:28am     
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.