Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Kitchenaid KEMS308SSS
kathyokathy
January 10, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Please help. This micro/oven combo will be installed in our new kitchen and I've just recently read all the complaints from others with same model. Can you tell me if I've made a huge mistake with this purchase? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
AMN
Looks similar to the unit my aunt and uncle installed in their kitchen several years ago. From my experience with it, everything works fine on it except for the interface. The buttons and display are designed incredibly poorly. I find it a PITA to use--especially because I have to relearn it over again each time I visit and use it.
January 10, 2013 at 8:21PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
candybuzz
I have replaced the door springs 6 times since purchasing our home 21 months ago on my kitchen-aid double oven unit to the tune of an average of $250.00 each time. I thought maybe my first appliance repairman was using inferior parts but my new guy has replaced the last 3 times and each time assuring me they are the heavy duty springs for stainless doors. I would return if possible - we don't even use the ovens very often and certainly after the first springs were replaced have been treating the doors very gently. I literally hate my KitchenAid double wall oven. I could have bought a whole new unit pretty much by now!
January 11, 2013 at 2:05AM