Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help for entry home please
sara795
January 12, 2013 in Design Dilemma
i like your website and the photos inside, i would like to help me to make the decoration for my entrance home by photos so i can make it.

thanks
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
charleee
January 12, 2013 at 2:12am   
PRO
KDG DESIGN
Decide which direction you arer going. The paint & floor look contemporary, so change the rug to a bold colorful pattern (larger size) or black & white & paint the door black. Or change the floor to wood in a darker tone to set off paint (gutsy) get a larger rug w fun colors. Hang large scale paintings on wall on the right & in the area on the left (that you could find in a resale shop).
January 12, 2013 at 4:06am   
olldroo
Wow, are you leaving that colour? I am impressed. I would put a bold orange and white striped rug near the door to offset all the green and one large piece of abstract art on the right hand wall

Can't see much of the rug but consider

[houzz=
]

Note the artwork too, although the colours aren't quite right. The other rug shown just does not fit the image sorry, is that a room there?
January 12, 2013 at 4:23am   
rluchinski
Look at how great that door at the end of the hall goes with that green! Is there a way you can incorporate some dark wood pieces? Perhaps a hall table, umbrella stand or bench? Then use a darker tone of the same green for a few toss cushions or a rug?
January 12, 2013 at 6:01am   
PRO
Dytecture
Here is something different.

January 12, 2013 at 7:03am   
PRO
Judith Taylor Designs
Okay. The rug and the floor are never going to be happy together, but the rug and the door at the end of the hallway are quite compatible. The wall colour works with the floor in a modern and graphic space. You have some decisions to make. Then we can help you from there. What stays, what goes? Always start with the pieces you love and go from there.
January 12, 2013 at 7:16am   
sara795
Thanks alot for all,,,,wonderful suggestion, and i need more discussions
January 12, 2013 at 10:30am   
olldroo
Sara, enter a few words in the Search under Ideasbooks or Photos such as Entrance, colours you might like, rugs, etc and play around till you get some ideas of what you want or the type of area you would like to create. Save anything you remotely like to an ideas book, you can eliminate further once you get a collection of photos together. It will help once you narrow your style down a bit too. Also would be good to see photos of the area where you have the rug so we know what the hall is leading to. You will need to ensure it is all cohesive.
January 12, 2013 at 8:37pm     
sara795
hi olldro this my email please connect with me
March 20, 2013 at 11:27pm