powered by
Furniture painting
January 16, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Sorry-posted this earlier but pics did't upload. I love the painting on the first dresser I will attach. It isn't so much the "glazed/antiqued" look. What is it called and how do you do it? Also, what are your suggestions on how to coordinate with our current furniture? We will be getting a new house with a HUGE family room so I'm trying to work furniture in that's affordable. Picture 1 is the dresser I LOVE! Picture 2 a piece for an example on the painting I don't like as much as the heavier look. Picture 3, our current furniture in the house we're movibg out of. I'd also like suggestions on curtains, pillows, accent furniture. Our look is too dark for me now.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Le Reve Design & Assoc.
It looks like a product called "Chalk Paint". It's wonderful to use and you don't need to do a lot of prep to paint over old wood finishes.
0 Likes   January 17, 2013 at 9:08PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Painted Furniture with Fine Paints of Europe
Our Seattle shop is located in the Industrial District...
Shearer Painting & Wonderfulcolors.org
No clue what color to paint, will match furniture wit paint. Plz hel
Huge living room remodeled wit new ceilings, no clue...
Owen Blackmon
What paint colors and paint product was used on the furniture!
Love the color scheme in this room furniture. Would...
Mixing painted furniture with non painted.
I love the look of this room! We are looking at end...
Cindy Moore
More Discussions
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Bathroom design concept..
A few different design options (true-to-life images)...
VANGUARD development
Kitchen counter dilemma...
I will be listing my house for sale very soon. Not...
Prince Todd
Kitchen Counter Dilemma!
Hi everyone! It's my first time posting! My husband...
Marissa DiGennaro Burg
Kitchen - what would you change or do?
Our kitchen - what would you change or do, if it were...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.