powered by
where can I get light fixtures like these
slinger99January 16, 2013
Are there light fixtures like these sold in USA or Canada? I saw them on a UK website.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Holly Mayeux
Inexpensive version Z Gallery, Expensive version Horchow :)
    Bookmark   January 16, 2013 at 11:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wow.. they are really nice :)
    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 4:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
This is lovely. Can you tell me which UK website you saw it on? Thanks!
    Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 6:51AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Busylady1, The website is: http://www.bhs.co.uk
I love the look of the chandelair in the 2nd pic I posted. It has a nice contemporary styling but with some glam! Any suggestion where I can find this or similar in USA or Canada is most welcomed.
    Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 11:29AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you, I will check out that website.
    Bookmark   January 19, 2013 at 4:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Whorehouse bathroom! Help!
I bought a 1952 custom home, and after doing some work...
What to do with this bathroom?
Is it the color? The floor, top, paint, and the tiles...
Helen Louie
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Is this 9x12 carpet too big......
Would 8x10 be better for this space - and does it need...
Master bath floor HELP
I alabaster cabinets, gray owl walls and princess quartzite...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.