Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help for my dinning hall
Nikhil V K
January 17, 2013 in Design Dilemma
i need help to design my dinning hall, i also find some photos with this. give me some best designs or tips in low budget
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
Use a large area rug to anchor the table. A great chandelier will tie it all together.
January 17, 2013 at 7:54AM     
carolannr
I'd use a round table on an area rug - sized for 4-6, about 50 in, so it isn't lost in that large space. Chandelier is a must to center the area and make it look finished.
January 17, 2013 at 7:58AM     
Nikhil V K
i also want put some paintings or photos in the wall. which type of paintings is better to use and i just thinking that put some old photos is that a good one?
January 18, 2013 at 3:03AM   
Jean Tuck
I really not a fan of putting any object in front of window as it steals the natural light that is so beneficial to our lives. Move the stand for TV to the right and maybe place a plant that could be up to window but not impare view.If this impedes access to other doorway then move to another area that makes room safely accessible.I have an old plant stand that has the appearence of a spiralling staircase and may sit nicely fitted into a window area like this one and use smaller Ivy and flowered plants for interest. Sun loving plants would do well in here.
January 18, 2013 at 3:30AM     
Nikhil V K
do you know the objects which increase energy level of house
January 19, 2013 at 7:12AM   
PRO
Cancork Floor Inc.
Colour...objects of interest...lighting...all add "energy' or we refer to as "movement" in a space.

Interesting pieces of furniture with different textures and different "eye-levels". For instance, you can purchase 3 or 4 different forms of seating options...you are in India so you should be able to find FABULOUS furnishings for great prices. You could purchase a low-slung sofa, an extra large "floor pillow" (it would act as a chair or foot stool), a leather-covered round ottoman and an interesting crate/box with a slab of glass or intricate wood over top...this is your seating arrangement for the living room and will work as a great "hang-out" space that you can enjoy by yourself or with a tonne of people hanging around!

With all that visual "movement" from one object to another to another, you will create interest! And "interest" is energy!

But your best bet for energy...people!
January 19, 2013 at 10:12AM