powered by
Design Dilemma
Design Dilemma

Need help with my Kitchen

blackivyJanuary 17, 2013
Please help. We wanted to change the color of our kitchen cabinets and replace the floor tiles. We wanted a new look. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dark oak! Definitely! Will look great with the backsplash.
1 Like    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 3:19PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Wallmark Custom Homes
Would you be painting the cabinets or changing them all together?
    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 3:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
We are getting them painted. Not sure if we should go dark or white or possible two tone.
    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 3:36PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Wallmark Custom Homes
White can be a great look especially if you can use some other colors to contrast them. We have done some stunning kitchens that the home owners designed with white cabinets.
    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 3:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you both for your suggestions. I have visited your website Wallmark Homes and there are some great ideas.
    Bookmark   January 17, 2013 at 5:53PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help with my kitchen
As you can see in the picture the kitchen is so dull,...
Marjorie Caparas
HELP! Need help with my kitchen cabinet.
Does anyone know if frosty carrina by ceasarstone and...
I need help with my kitchen cabinets and my guest bathroom
We already replaced the counter tops, we would like...
HELP! Need help for my kitchen color
What color would look good in a kitchen with dark colored...
Need help with my Kitchen & Dining room remodel!
Hi All, I am in the process of preparing to remodel...
More Discussions
Which sofa for This Living Room
Which sofa would go well for this living room? We like...
Bee Cat
bathroom floors
I have a small master bath (9x11) and looking to put...
Need help with colours, paint, accessories
This is our combined kitchen and living room. I would...
What goes with this chair?
I need help figuring out what to out with my new chair!...
Nursery paint color dilemma?! Need help!
We painted a stripe wall however we used different...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.