Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Walk in Basement room with Pine board panelling
rachelvt
January 18, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I want to change the foor to viynal flooring. I would like a product that works well for a basement (flooding ect). We are changing the windows.
We want to redo the bar counter and sink. What about the panelling? I am finding it hard to find a floor pattern that goes with the walls ect. It seems very patterened because of the boards. WE are also planning on getting a big red leather couch. We are not sure about the color of the walls either. We have small children so it has to be simple too.
WOW!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
WOW, is right where do you want to start? Let me take the first one. The best vinyl wood look plank flooring is made by Karndean. It is practically indestructible and it looks great. They have one line that does not need to be glued. You simply lay them in place and they stay there. If anything does happen you can pick them up and take care of the problem then put them back. Heck if you move you can even take them with you. How great is that!
January 18, 2013 at 8:29pm   
rachelvt
Thanks! Someone wrote in another post that I should get this same product with a wood floor look. With the walls being panel would it make the room awkward? Or is the stone look better?
January 19, 2013 at 7:15am   
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
They make both but I like the wood. Having paneling on the walls shouldn't matter.
January 19, 2013 at 8:11am   
More Discussions
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
Exterior update
What can we do to spruce up the exterior of this house?...
Design challenge, planning around weight bearing walls.
Just purchased a new home and looking to redo the current...
need help with wood floors
Planning to refinish wood floors downstairs and planning...
shutter door color for front of hime
I just bought my first home. first thing I had the...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.