Help! How to arrange mirrors and art on the walls?
Help please- where would you place mirrors and art/photographs in this place? I need some ideas!
Please see attached pics of my living room layout.
I have the following requirements and restrictions:
- a believer in feng shui, I cannot place a mirror on the wall directly adjacent to the window as the placement woudl be bad luck
- I would like to reflect the water view from the window somehow
- I like the idea of a starburst mirror and a large rectangle mirror- but is it too many mirrors in one room?
I was thinking the rectangle on the wall behind the couch and 1- 2 starbursts on the wall next to bookshelf above the dining table?
- the sliding door causes anything placed on the wall directly behind the couch not to be centred with the couch - will this look funny?
- will putting art on the wall next to the window be too much, as it competes with the water view and bookshelves?
- what kind of art/photos would be suitable and in what config?
Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks so much