powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help an idea of second floor plan with 3 bedrooms and balcony at front of the hauzz. The masters bedroom
jayjigs
January 20, 2013 in Design Dilemma
63 sqm. Lot area
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
kwistina
Are you asking for recommendations for the layout of the second floor? If so, you might want to give us a picture of the layout for the first floor. Things like stairs and the flu for the toilet, etc, would have to be taken into consideration.
January 20, 2013 at 12:28pm   
jayjigs
This is the picture of the floor plan.
January 20, 2013 at 1:04pm   
PRO
studio | FORMA
Wow that is some fortress, lol lol,! Where is this located?
I noticed the structure hugs a property wall on the Left side, if looking at the front facade. Is the property wall on the right side yours to share as well or is this the pattern of the homes in this particular location? Do you have any other plans?? Site plan perhaps??
January 20, 2013 at 1:54pm   
kwistina
Ok, so right from the bat its obvious there is no good place for the stair except for one-the line in between the living room and dining room is where i would put them, unless you are able to build out onto the deck, in which case they would be good there. If that is a good place for you (between the living room and dining room on the outer wall, i would put the rooms right above the two that exist now, and eihter 1. place the 3rd right above the living room, or 2. build out on top of the patio and place the third one there. Either way you would then be able to place a second bathroom right above the first one, essentially having the exact same floorplan.
January 20, 2013 at 2:22pm     
PRO
Dytecture
The doors looks out of scale or is this a really tiny house ?
January 20, 2013 at 3:41pm   
jayjigs
The whole 1st floor i have planned already to renovate it.so i decided to place there a living room, dining and kitchen.So that the whole floor is cleared at the same time, while im planning to reconstruct a second level of my hauz. So i need help an idea for planning of the second level because i dont have an idea for that. I upload sketch only later, of my plan of the 1st floor for ur idea to put the things in the 1st floor like stairs etc.thanks.
January 20, 2013 at 8:43pm   
jayjigs
The property wall in the right side is a homes pattern but ill put a wall for my owned for to build a second level. And i dont have any site plan. I upload later of my skecth only of the plan of the 1st level.
January 20, 2013 at 9:08pm   
jayjigs
Dytecture, this is a really tiny hauz.
January 20, 2013 at 9:13pm   
PRO
studio | FORMA
Couple more questions. Can you extend your building to zero property line. In other words from property wall to property wall? Are you looking to incoorporate a garage? How much more towards the the back can you extend the first floor? Would you be opposed to entering the first floor on the side instead of the front.??
Its an interesting project. Please do post additional information.
January 20, 2013 at 10:27pm   
jayjigs
Sir, I planned to renovate the whole area of my property wall to wall but its my owned planning opinion already, except the garage. At the back space of that picture i want to place a dirty kitchen and laundry.so all of the first floor area i placed living room, kitchen, and dining only. so that i need help an idea to build all of the lot area with a 63 sqm. for the second level of my huaz. The 3 posts of the building were placed already at the front and at the same time ther are posts of fencing also. right, mid and left posts is for ready to build a 2 story building. I like this web site to helping me, coz i saw all the houses in this site is all very beautiful and elegant.I have an idea also for the second level but i dnt know if passed in the proffesional engr.and also im not satisfied for my ideas.
January 21, 2013 at 12:08am   
More Discussions
need help for the color of the flooring of white walls villa
Any ideas for the color of the flooring and aluminium...
POLL: Carpet or Hardwood?
Do you prefer carpet or hardwood as your go-to flooring...
Buy Rap Beats
Grizzly Beatz is an online beats store featuring a...
Very small Den as an office space
Renting a 1 bd unit with a small den for office space...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.