powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Help with color choice of granite countertop to go with green marble tile floors.
benitalharris
January 21, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We have dark green marble tile floors and white cabinets in our kitchen. We recently cracked the countertop and it needs replacing. We are thinking of purchasing granite for resell value and I can't figure out which color of granite would go with the green floors.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
kobley
Try looking at white quartz products. Some look like marble or have a slight pattern to them. They are easy to maintain and are good for re-sale. I have replaced all my granite with different quartz products.
January 21, 2013 at 3:54pm   
PRO
Wabisabi Green
I suggest Caesarstone quartz countertops in Blizzard or Eggshell.
January 21, 2013 at 4:00pm   
PRO
Eagledzines
There is a very definite pattern to the granite on the floor. I would suggest not using a countertop that has a pattern that might compete with the pattern on the floor. If it were my kitchen I would go with a solid white Corian to match your cabinets. Check with a realtor and see how he/she thinks that would impact the sale of the house. You could tie in the floor color with a backsplash that has a narrow line or two of solid green.
January 21, 2013 at 4:17pm     
More Discussions
Layout for Blank Slate
We have put in an offer on a smaller house, and I would...
Brady Bunch throw back!
We are moving in a few weeks. This is our kitchen....
Need color help updating oak kitchen with 3 sided fireplace!
I'm new to Houzz. We just bought this house and aren't...
Which layout is better for our master bedroom ?
Because we are moving to a new house we decided we...
Builder shower dilemma!
We are purchasing a spec home that was already in progress....
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.