Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Where to put...?
brannankj
January 24, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We got this media unit to fit in our content of our living room, but now where do we put this sound bar? It doesn't fit inside the unit, it's divided by wood.... Any suggestions?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Creations Nadia Interior Design
Did you ever consider to mount TV on the wall ( Futureshop has a variety of brackets: from $99.00to $179.00) , that will solve the problem. Usually good electrician will fish the wires without damaging your walls.
0 Likes   January 24, 2013 at 4:37PM
brannankj
What about the sound bar, not the tv?
0 Likes   January 24, 2013 at 4:39PM
cboogie509
monoprice.com they have everything you need. all kinds of TV mounts, sound bars mounts, and also the wire hiding kits and connectors.... and there wayyyyy cheaper than anyone else for this kind of stuff. personally i would not use that unit you got. I would get a corner tv mount, sound bar mount. and then get a little entertainment cabinet that you could but into that corner that would fix and line everything up with your nicely mounted tv. also could look into the wall covers to hide your wires thru the walls so you don't have hanging wires. I had the same problem as you put in my bed room. now it looks amazing :)
0 Likes   January 24, 2013 at 4:45PM
noankwaters
I have to agree with mounting the tv & sound bar with corner mounts - ditto cboogie509!
0 Likes   January 24, 2013 at 4:48PM
More Discussions
my oven melted the coating on my cabinets
I finally cleaned my oven using the self-cleaning mode....
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
I need help choosing a roof shingle color.
We are going to use a grey siding and shake with grey...
Is 4 ft 6 inches enough room for heavy foot traffic?
I need to adjust the size and placement of my kitchen...
How to choose hardwood flooring?
This is a case where the Internet is not helping. We...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.