powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Help! Exterior terracotta and trim paint color ideas to bring this old adobe-stucco home back to life!!!
1113fortstockton
January 25, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We have been renovating this old adobe-stucco home for the past 14 months... The outside has been re-stuccoed, etc as best as we could afford to do... We need dramatic stucco paint colors for the exterior... something to make this place 'Pop'... We love terracotta's and turquoise, baked rusted earth with deep magenta accents... finding the right paint colors with Trim and Accent colors and where to put them on the fences, arches, home, etc .... put your 'Creative Thinking Caps' on and give us those Southwest - Santa Fe- Pueblo color ideas.... and thank you! :)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Aja Mazin
Suggestions:

Keep the terracotta a light shade b/cs of the size of the home.
Extend it to the arch.
8 Likes   January 25, 2013 at 12:53PM
1113fortstockton
Thanks! Love the colors! :)
2 Likes   January 25, 2013 at 5:42PM
mmilos
Keep it light, peachy terra cotta on the house. Turquoise around the window trim boxes. Darker rust on the walls and arch.
2 Likes   January 25, 2013 at 7:07PM
paintedlady110
If you keep it classic in colors, You will not tire of the color choice. Make sure your color choice does not say only one style. (Like a fad), You'll be happier in the long run. A couple years down the road you don't want to repaint. Even if it's only a thought in your mind. See... Keep it classic and simple. Drive around and look at other house color paints. Not just what your used to. Happy Hunting... :-)
3 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 10:46AM
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
I agree with paintedlady110 with that style home traditional color schemes will have much better staying power and resale value. That southwest style can get real cheesy fast when you put to much "pop" to it.
4 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 10:57AM
silverscreenstar
I was about to suggest turquoise, until I saw that it was included in the chips (second row, center) provided by the first responder.
1 Like   January 26, 2013 at 12:39PM
joyce
We are in the northeast in a unique stuccl Gables home built in the character of the west coast 1926. We had it entirely restuccoed and painted it adobe (light beige). The real important thing that helped us was that we used Thoroseal paint. It held up great and protected the stucco from the elements. Regardless of color, I'd def suggest you look into Thoroseal paint.
1 Like   January 26, 2013 at 1:09PM
PRO
Scott Design, Inc.
Please note that the color pallettete so effective in the bright natural light of the southwest does not translate the same in the natural light of the north. To create the desired effect, you will find that the "muddied" tones in a similar color to the southwest color will give you the expected results.
6 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 2:09PM
1113fortstockton
Many thanks to each of you for your wisdom & input...
I see color samples that I really like but once I get them home;
paint a sample patch on the stucco. The color seems all wrong.

So my question would also be...
does anyone have any terracotta's, etc with paint name & number?
That would be extremely helpful! :)

Saw this photo online was thinking of using those same colors:
sw 6354 Armagnac for the main color
6127 Ivoire for fascia, eves and banding
SW 7618 Deep Sea Dive for accents Key stone on fence arches & for the front door
Your thoughts?

Any paint and color numbers for the peachy terracotta's that were suggested earlier?
11 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 2:34PM
Aja Mazin
It only works on a very large house.

You need to go lighter

BM peach cobbler
2169-40

On your house in natural light, it will darken considerably.

Trim

BM Antiguan Sky / BM 2040-60.
3 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 3:14PM
silverscreenstar
Perfect turquoise for the trim! Exactly what I had in mind.
0 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 4:35PM
1113fortstockton
Thanks so much for the color name/ numbers... Love those colors too for the house. What is suggested for the fence walls & keystone accents on the fence arches??? Do I use the same house colors, or something different?? Love all the suggestions...
0 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 9:38PM
1113fortstockton
Love the colors & deeply appreciative of the paint name & paint number as it is so easy to get over whelmed with choices! What about the fence walls, arches and keystone accents on the fence arches?
Thanks again for your wisdom, time and effort in responding... :)
0 Likes   January 26, 2013 at 9:41PM
mrsben
Far from a colour expert here, but do hope you will also be considering painting the existing white (?) framing around the windows. Good luck on the hunt of a palette as your home has some really nice architectural details.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 7:32AM
Gina Leitz
I liked Aja Mazin's color scheme but would want an earthier terracotta tone that I see in BM 2175-50 Peach Blossom along with BM 2040-60 Antiguan Sky.
You can add the deeper accent colors in pots or maybe stenciled flooring on the entrance. Check out Royal Design Stencils to find one that would fit your style.
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 9:15AM
Aja Mazin
eztia

Adobe is a type of clay or soil used to make bricks.
The homes of the Pueblo Indians in the Southwest U.S. are examples of houses built with adobe bricks.

1. sun-dried brick made of clay, straw,and dung in common use in countries having little rainfall.
2.a yellow silt or clay, deposited by rivers, used to make bricks.
3.a building constructed of adobe.
4.a dark, heavy soil, containing clay.

Adobe brickmaking was used in Spain starting by the Late Bronze Age and Iron Age, from the eighth century B.C. on.

The Pueblo people built their adobe structures with handsful or basketsful of adobe, until the Spanish introduced them to the making of bricks

Its wide use can be attributed to its simplicity of design and manufacture, and the economy of creating
it.

It ranges in colour from light gray or cream to deep brown depending on the colour of the clay and soil and if dung is incorporated into the mix.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 9:22AM
lisemcc
We built a southwest style house in the north twenty years ago and loved the color we chose. It was a very light peach (it was a Dryvit color called Victorian Lace-- http://www.dryvit.com/fileshare/doc/colors/cayf/cayf_116.htm) and we used a deep green/blue for trim on railings. We also used a few tiles in that color for accents. Those classic colors have staying power. (sorry about this photo... I'll see if I can find a better one.)
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 10:10AM
PRO
catieb
The large arch that is in the same plane as the front wall of the house would need to be painted the same color as the walls of the house.

The arches and short walls that are located at the front entrance could be painted other colors. Either shades of the wall color or an accent color. If you "go wild" at these smaller locations and tire of the color you would only repaint a small area.
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 11:00AM
Aja Mazin
eztia,

1. “Guadalupe Blue.” ~ Our Lady of Guadalupe .

2. People tend to dismiss the Islamic influence on architecture,art, language, and culture!
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 11:11AM
Aja Mazin
Our Lady of Guadalupe
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 11:15AM
lisemcc
The other thing to remember is that stucco colors fade in the sun with time, no matter where you live. So it's okay to end up with paint that is a tad bright for your taste, as long as it is in the sun. (Maybe not under your porch roof.) I don't know where you live but I bet there's plenty of sunshine...?
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 11:19AM
1113fortstockton
This photo shows the color schemes we used on the interior of this old adobe stucco home...

Questions:
Would the paint colors, Summer and Secluded Garden be appropriate to carry outside as well?
Or, for a more traditional look; pull out one of the Earth tones within the tile piece and accent with the blueish-teal color?

Keep sending your wisdom, thoughts and insights as each comment is taken into careful consideration! :) 1113fortstockton
5 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:20PM
PRO
catieb
using that earthtone for the field color and the darker colors for accents makes me drool!
How rich!! GO FOR IT!
4 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:27PM
1113fortstockton
So glad you liked it...
This is my first remodel and we scrapped for every cent, every choice can be stressful
(but exciting too!) ...
so a very positive response gives me confidence that maybe we are moving into the right direction... :)
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:33PM
1113fortstockton
You know, your right! The white around the windows are the vinyl frames....
does anyone know, can I paint the vinyl to match the stuccoed window trim...
if not, how do I rectify that issue??
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:44PM
Aja Mazin
lisemcc,

"The other thing to remember is that stucco colors fade in the sun with time, no matter where you live. "

I do not know if I agree with that.

Living in Florida, we experience the harmful effects of the sun.

Both BM and SW stand up well and resist fading.

From what I have observed, the darker terracotta used on a smaller house rarely looks good.

It seems there needs to be the right proportion of colour intensity to size of structure.

The Don CeSar has gone through many colour changes since it was built in th 1920's.

It is listed as an historic structure

THAT'S A LOT OF STUCCO.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 12:59PM
Aja Mazin
Yes.

Vinyl around the windows can be painted!
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 1:03PM
1113fortstockton
I thank each of you for all the insights, etc...
Additionally it was very 'enlightening' to hear the comments about
how the lighting in different parts of the country would affect the appearance of the paint colors....
We live in West Texas... plenty of sun, although the porch is on the North side of the house and gets more shade...

Questions:

Additionally... would anyone like to give suggestions on whether I should plant climbing roses or grapes to drape around the arches to the right and left of the porch/entrance to the home??

The empty space to the left of the porch, between the arch and the porch...
we are wanting to put some sort of water fountain there. Any ideas on water fountain designs, etc that would fit that space and add some curb appeal charm??

Attitude of Gratitude for all suggestions, comments and insights!! :) Heartfelt "Thank you!" to all...
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 1:03PM
lisemcc
I live in Montana, so at altitude. And the sun is harsh, especially on the west sides of houses. I imagine West Texas is similar. The fading is pretty even, you may not even notice it. But the darker the paint, the more you may see it. I actually like that the two short porch walls are a different color now... maybe they could be accents. I wouldn't go for grapevines on the arches; they are gorgeous the way they are.
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 1:36PM
Aja Mazin
eztia,

This is an open forum.
It is not your place to moderate.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:05PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
my 2 cents......careful with light colors, stay medium to dark as with the size of the house. It is important I think to not GLOW on the street side. Attention to the strength of the color is very important and more important than the specific huge
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 2:12PM
noankwaters
Possibly neutral/cream stucco with turquoise trim and terracotta accents? Love the idea of a fountain.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:44PM
Aja Mazin
GARY FINLEY, ASID,

Oh no!

Is my house glowing?
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:49PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
the human eye is drawn to that which is bright, in this case which is light/bright...careful of too much drawing of the eye....we/ve all seen those bright pink succo homes as we drive through areas.....I add them to my "what the hell were they thinking" list.
Take the color of choice and darken it, as it will fade the first year or so and get brighter or lighter. better a two shades darker than half a shade lighter
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 2:49PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
just a bit!
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 2:50PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
a glowing example of your talent
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:51PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
I doubt you could have done any better with your choice
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:51PM
Aja Mazin
Bright pink stucco with turquoise trim is even out for a strip mall in Florida!
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:53PM
Aja Mazin
Hey GARY FINLEY, ASID,

Every wall in the house is a shade of white!

This was adventuresome for me!

And the tile is so typically 1920's.
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 2:57PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
I bet you love it
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 3:00PM
yaleave
I live in the northeast, also in a stucco house with red tile roof for which I am trying to decide colors. I have two problems to deal with: First, We had vinyl-clad windows installed. I asked for off-white. You see that the manufacturer's definition of off-white is horrid tan.

Secondly (and as to whether or not colors fade on stucco) being penny-wise pound-foolish and with misplaced desire to help out hard-working kids, we hired some college kids with experience in painting houses to paint our house. Returned from work one day with beaming kids and a purple front of the house. They had purchased purple primer on sale thinking to save money. Alas, our lovely cream colored-home is now lilac as the cream fades.

So, to overcome the lilac, but with a need to coordinate with the horrid windows, any ideas on colors? Thank you for any suggestions! (btw, we live in a city neighborhood, and our stucco'd neighbor to the left has a traditional cream stucco; our clapboard neighbor to the right a very pale lilac).
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 4:01PM
yaleave
oops, forgot to attach these: snow recent, rebuild of porch before paint and windows
1 Like   January 27, 2013 at 4:03PM
Aja Mazin
Bless your heart!!
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 4:03PM
yaleave
I know, Aja, it's ghastly!
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 4:30PM
Aja Mazin
eztia,

I doubt 1113fortstockton wants to turn the home into a shrine for "Our Lady of Guadalupe."
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 4:36PM
Aja Mazin
yaleave,

Beautiful home!
0 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 4:39PM
paintedlady110
Hi, Wonderful ideas abound. Nice history lesson. It was informative. I saw the picture of your interior. beautiful colors. Give this combo a shot..... The mellow golden yellow in the tile with the bronzelike gold for your paint colors. And use the beautiful blue hues as accents in the garden with pots and pillows or patio furniture. Think outside the box. Best wishes for you.
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 5:19PM
Susanna
1113, I love your interior colors for the outside. I would paint the darkest color on the window trim. I think the fountain idea was wonderful as well. I would suggest bougainvillea plants to climb or wisteria. They both do well in zones up to 9. They were beautiful in my California home. Both provide vivid color though, so I would not suggest these if you go the peach and turquoise route. It might, in my opinion, be a bit of a circus.
Aja, your home is gorgeous!
2 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 5:29PM
trasgorshek
I was going through some old magazines today, saw this page and thought of this delimma. Hope it helps. The first color, Ceramic Glaze 240D-4 by Behr would be quite pretty.
3 Likes   January 27, 2013 at 7:38PM
suzannah48
I think the photo of the whole house has more of a Craftsman style than Southwest...And I would be careful of a "too pink" house ! Folks will talk and it won't be nice. Stick with the tones of color rather than the tints, I think. Darker will be easier to live with over the long haul. Save the pastels for inside the house.
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 6:31AM
Gina Leitz
Using your tile samples I chose all BM colors---Berkshire Beige AC-2 for the base of the house, Texas Leather AC-3 for inside the arches and the wall surrounding the front porch (top with AC-2). Leave the vinyl in the window white and trim out the window in Naples Blue 2057-30. Go a shade darker for the front door Galapagos Turquoise 2057-20. Use terracotta accent pots on the porch and around the house. I'd plant bougainvillaea as another poster suggested, if it is a plant that can sustain the weather where you live.
1 Like   January 28, 2013 at 10:08AM
dbaune
Benjamin Moore has a great medium terra cotta called "Audubon Russet." It's beautiful, and won't go pink in bright light. It's an indoor color, but they can mix it for an exterior. It's VERY warm-- I think you might love it.
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 11:30AM
bygeorgi
Hard to tell from the photo , but what color is the roof?Red brown?... You need to repeat some where on the house...to pull facade and roof together. Then I would also take into account the landscaping before choosing the house shade, if you want it to pop, contrast the plants with house colors. Also instead of painting look into a" fog coat " , this is actually a stucco product... looks more authentic than paint, holds up better and maybe add your fun colors to trim work, fascia, and other details. I think adding spanish tile to the porch and some that are have a decorative glaze is a fun way to pull your colors together. Getting real creative here but I fancy the unusual a cobalt blue, or emerald green accent .Going modern southwest... plum accent would be pretty, think sunset....
2 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 12:19PM
1113fortstockton
To answer Suzannah48: The original house is over a 100 years old and adobe and over the years updates, additions, etc have changed it over time. It originally had a Spanish tile roof, but the rafters can no longer support that weight, so we had to replace it with shingles. The house has been essentially gutted from the inside and updated with modern electrical, plumbing, etc...
Thank you for the insights on pastels vs darker.
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 4:33PM
1113fortstockton
To answer bygeorgi: Yes, its a Red Brown roof... excellent ideas about the landscaping. At the start of the remodel last year. I planted 27 drought resistant red roses in extending the length of the fences.Would you happen to know what type of plants are on either side of the colbalt door in the photo? Absolutely LOVE the photos... just what I was wanting & the cobalt blue door gives it just enough 'zing' without being overly done! What paint color-number would you call that color? We have to paint the stucco instead of using pigmented stucco due to the cost. Thanks for taking the time to guide me!
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 4:48PM
1113fortstockton
Thank you Trasgorshek for the beautiful color suggestions... absolutely beautiful! :)
1 Like   January 28, 2013 at 5:08PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
i like the one on the rigth....just completed a home with a color much like that for a contemporary design
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 5:09PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
here
1 Like   January 28, 2013 at 5:11PM
PRO
GARY FINLEY, ASID
very important to stay darker as I mentioned before!
1 Like   January 28, 2013 at 5:11PM
bygeorgi
Paint # I dunno sorry......I have roses the same color and size in my own garden , but I think the tag is no longer on them... I'll check tomorrow when its light out. ...they smell wonderful by the way. Since you must paint I would just pick a tone thats muted. I like your deeper color , but I would stray from painting the fascia a light or contrasting color its looks a bit , sorry no offense to anyone but like the hotel photos kinda not south west, but I understand its a similar palette. love the home above, landscaping and lighting make the house sing.....beautiful. Just do what ever Gary Finley suggests... haha He is a pro... not just decorating . Also I may add you may want to check out some local artists work... you will find great ideas on lighting, tiles, pottery and maybe adding some elements with south west flair .I've spent some time in Texas ,there's great stuff in San Antonio. I'd be tempted to add some antique wood or metal elements.
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 6:21PM
Dawn Taillon
I like cobalt blue with yellows or goldish yellows and black or a typical cappuccino with black and a cream color with a bold accent like a red or teal or turquoise.
1 Like   January 28, 2013 at 6:31PM
3dognite
I am unable to tell the color of the roof from your photo. If you are going to have that roof for years to come, pick your palette that compliments the roof colors. Do not let them fight. Otherwise, if your suggested colors do not go wellwith the roof, start all over or get a new roof.
0 Likes   January 28, 2013 at 6:59PM
1113fortstockton
Craftsman vs Southwest? We assumed that the home was a Southwest home due to the Adobe and Stucco. We know the house had been added on and changed over 100+ years. The baby footprints on the porch of the house has a date of 1927... and this house did have rafter tails which we removed, because they had wood rot.

My Dilemma...
In order to 'Honor' the home...
Do I decorate it as a Craftsman Home or as a Southwest Home ???
Can you combine Southwest Colors into the Craftsman Color Schemes???
How do I paint this home and the surrounding arches-fence to 'Honor' this home appropriately???

Perplexed??
0 Likes   January 30, 2013 at 11:07AM
Aja Mazin
OMG....
0 Likes   January 30, 2013 at 1:53PM
PRO
Tres McKinney Design
Choose a terra cotta color that has been neutralized with brown. Many terra cotta colors read either too orange or too pink. A more neutral shade will stand the test of time. Gary Finley's advice and posted image illustrates a good color direction. You can get your accent color on the front door such as the cobalt blue door in Bygeorgi's first image. This could be augmented with some large scaled cobalt blue ceramic planters and maybe colorful tiles interspersed with terra cotta tiles on the porch. I would avoid any color on the trim and instead keep it a shade darker or lighter in the same color family as the stucco color. Regarding your question whether to decorate the interior in a south west or craftsman style, either would work. Contemporary styling using natural materials would also work. Choose a style that resonates with you and avoid a slavish rendition of any given style.
0 Likes   January 30, 2013 at 3:06PM
1113fortstockton
Thanks to all the wonderful feedback I understand clearly the Southwest Exterior paint concepts...

The Quandary:
One of the posts suggested the architectural features are 'not so much Southwest Design, but Craftsman Design' ...resulting in a uniquely blended-Hybrid home with Southwest Architectural features (Adobe/Stucco) 'and' with Craftsman Architectural features.... hmmmm...

I have been strictly focusing on the Exterior being painted on what I thought was a traditional Southwest home; thus all the wonderful suggestions from previous posts...

My question now is:
Since the home is 'Not' Southwest in architectural design, but more Craftsman as one of the posts brought to light...

1. Is it appropriate to use the Southwest Exterior Color Schemes on this Hybrid house that has been identified architecturally as a Craftsman home, but the building material is Stucco-Adobe typically used in the traditional Southwest architecture??

2. How do I proceed with the Exterior Color Scheme of this Hybrid (Southwest-Craftsman) home?
Do I have to commit to 'either' Southwest Exterior Colors or to Traditional Craftsman Exterior Colors for this home to look authentic? Or can the styles be blended in some way to honor 'both' the Adobe-Stucco Southwest 'and' the Craftsman architectural aspects of this unique hybrid home??

That is what I meant in the previous post: Southwest vs Craftsman...

Thank you for your patience...
The home has historical value to the local community so I wish to 'honor' the essence of the home as the many pioneering families over a 100+ years as this house evolved into this unique hybrid of Southwest & Craftsman features.

Thanks again for everyone's patience and time... 1113fortstockton
1 Like   January 30, 2013 at 5:48PM
Aja Mazin
Your neighbors have had to look at your house for the past 14 months?

Thank them for their patience.
0 Likes   January 30, 2013 at 7:24PM
Dawn Taillon
If you went neutral gray and white as in picture one, you could accent with other grays perhaps darker or punch in some red pots or plants as in this picture. I believe this picture is a Spanish Colonial Revival style which Wikipedia said was also influenced by the American Craftsman style and Arts and Crafts Movement.

If you look up any of these style color pallets, you would be happy with several choices and hold true to the historical preservation colors of any of the above mentioned styles that would work with your home.

Most companies have historical colors in their family. I really like the ones at Lowes and you can look on line for paint swatches at all the companies anymore. This second picture is from Wikipedia.

Your roof looks like a chocolate color to me, so traditional brown/beige colors as said above would probably look better. You can put several colors together in Craftsman homes with several accent colors if you want your own statement.
1 Like   January 30, 2013 at 7:58PM
silverscreenstar
Remember Gary's advice..."go darker". I think the above photos are too light.
0 Likes   January 30, 2013 at 8:41PM
frauleinrohm
Terra Cotta is beautiful, but the dark RED ISH shade of roof tiles doesn't look as good with turquoise. Red TerraCotta is for Spanish revival homes. Every shade of turquoise looks better with "CLAY POT" the sandy lighter TerraCotta found in planter pots. Santa Fe adobe Brown shades of course work with any shade of turquoise. Also,"Clay Pot," looks best and most beautiful with Mediterranean, Mexican and Spanish landscape styles with lots of cactus & succulent plants. Your yard (landscaping and hardscaping) has to blend with your house style and color. California light clay pot TerraCotta is the best, but if it's dark red clay with magenta that you love, look to Sedona Arizona for inspiration. the following magazines are loaded with inspiration: Phoenix Home & Garden, and Su Casa Magazine.
1 Like   January 31, 2013 at 11:15PM
rinqreation
Curious what colors you've picked and how things are getting along.
2 Likes   July 30, 2013 at 2:04PM
Aja Mazin
Me too!
0 Likes   July 30, 2013 at 3:10PM
bygeorgi
And Me!
1 Like   August 7, 2013 at 6:54PM
PRO
Pebble Stone Coatings
Pebble Stone Coatings provides a great option to enhance the exterior of your home. By resurfacing your driveway, entrance, or any outdoor are with our natural pebble stone product, you will not only gain curb appeal but a great piece of mind as a customer. With a wide variety of designs and colors, any outdoor surface can be transformed.
Visit us at www.pebblestonecoatings.com for more ideas and information!
0 Likes   August 28, 2013 at 8:20PM
More Discussions
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
garage bonus room - blank slate. What to do?
I have a big room above the garage - 22x20 with 9...
Feed back on area rug
Does this rug work with my colors?
Kitchen marble countertop
Please what is the best marble countertop, how does...
Flooring ideas for a garage office
Hi, I am looking for some inexpensive flooring options...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.