powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What color of wall paint would look good with cream glazed kitchen?
cogym
January 27, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We painted the woodwork a soft white but can't figure out what color wall paint to use. I like neutrals. Would cream walls (lighter than cabinets) work?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seroujbo
I think its perfect the way it is
January 27, 2013 at 1:43AM   
charleee
Cream should be fine, also a very light beige or light yellow. I would suggest choosing a color in your countertop and lighten it up quite a bit and try that first.
January 27, 2013 at 3:09AM   
foxyroxy33
I think the cream walls would look nice. It would definitely brighten your kitchen up. You have a whiter tile Sporadically through your back splash so I say yes.
January 27, 2013 at 3:54AM   
wmpj
I can see why you would want to lighten up the wall color. Your cabinets and tile are beautiful. A light beige would look really good on your walls.
January 27, 2013 at 3:55AM   
cogym
Would I still be able to use a natural linen color settee in the adjoining hearth room?
January 27, 2013 at 3:59AM   
PRO
Painting,Decorating & Design Services
I recently used cooks garden from colourtrend its a beautiful colour and works really well with cream. Why go with more cream and beige give a bit of interest with something contrasting.
Happy Painting!
ps this colour will go lovely with a linen settee!
January 27, 2013 at 4:18AM   
Jean Tuck
nice design, would like to see a lighter color where you see brown painted area..
January 27, 2013 at 4:35AM   
marywashington
beautiful kitchen. The dark color makes the top area look heavy. You have so many beautiful finishes that I think the dark color takes away from that. I am also a fan of cabinets that go up to the ceiling and trimmed out nicely.
June 6, 2014 at 10:25AM   
abbyjean
Old post.....year and a half, but they may return.
June 6, 2014 at 10:29AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.