powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need some home decoration ideas, furniture, and items...
sagar goyal
January 30, 2013 in Design Dilemma
This is my own design and recycle ideas of pallets.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Darzy
I think your concept is fantastic but should be kept to one to two pieces in the space.
January 30, 2013 at 9:49pm     
Keena Paul
It seems like all the furnitures is in one place. at the center? why? it looks bare. you can put ceiling lightings and add some artificial of fresh plants to look relaxing.

Are you contented with the colors? Hmmm..
January 30, 2013 at 10:02pm     
PRO
sagar goyal
Keena Paul @ your suggestion is great , i m sure that i put the terrerrium of plants which is made in pallates also for relaxing, Thanxs Keena...!
January 30, 2013 at 10:06pm   
PRO
sagar goyal
Darzy @ Your suggestion is also good, i show both look for you in houzz, thanx Darzy!
January 30, 2013 at 10:07pm   
PRO
sagar goyal
Keena Paul @ Yes! Keena, I contented with the colors, thanxs for your suggestion!
January 30, 2013 at 11:23pm     
criticaleye
Looks fake
January 30, 2013 at 11:31pm   
PRO
sagar goyal
Criticaleye @ Its not a fake, its only a design which make in 3ds MAX software for only my creative ideas.
January 31, 2013 at 1:29am   
Keena Paul
No worries sagar. It's my pleasure to help. :)

I just love decorating my own room that's why I know what to suggest.

Make it the best as you can be, if it costly you can opt for DIY decors.
February 1, 2013 at 12:32am     
PRO
sagar goyal
I love the decoration too Keena. Sure I will try for make it best(for decoration lover ;) ).

Are the DIY Decors for costly opt, keena? Actually i don't know about its taste.
February 1, 2013 at 12:51am   
fairyk
Hi sagar goyal,
can yyou tell us that for which purpse you are using this room it looks like a drawing or sitting room from your design.
Dear here i am attaching some pictures which you can see and have an idea that gracefully you have quite large space and you can make a great drawing or sitting room by just putting colors,paintings,and other things on it.First make your room white because white has a best quality that every color will match and looking so cool on them.Put colorful sofa covers and curtains in your room.With colorful racks as shown in a picture,you can also add greenry according to given picture a wall hanging which you can put on one side of your back side wall and if you want some space to put your things in it so you can use cabinet which i given to you in my first attacment of pics.both wodden work on back side and both color full wall hangings for decoration keep it on your both side walls it gives you matching and very balanced interior also you can put wooden floor to make it more appropriate.or else you can use my two last pictures as keep your interior more balanced.
I hope you can get more and more ideas and you will have a great room .Good luck .
Sonoma custom home
HGTV Garage Turned Lounge 1
HGTV Garage Turned Lounge 2
HGTV Garage Turned Lounge 3
Hanging Glass Bud Vases
Kiikku White Planter
Heart Lantern
Twig Display System
February 1, 2013 at 1:31am     
PRO
sagar goyal
Thanx fairyk for suggestion!
February 1, 2013 at 1:38am   
fairyk
Pleasure is mine. sagar. show us your room when you have done we would love to see your room treatment
February 1, 2013 at 1:41am