powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Can I have feedback about this new outdoor fridge?
Blastcool
January 31, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We're about to launch a revolutionary new outdoor fridge for garden, patio and pool areas in the home. Would anyone like to give me some feedback on what they think about it - does it look good, would you have one in your home if you have a stylish outdoor area to entertain your guests?

Any comments are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
evelynk1
I would probably show some bottles on their sides (you can sell your design to do both storage options)

Otherwise I would think it looks fab.
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:42AM
Marianne Bläsi
Not sure of there are locks at the bottom of the doors, but if so, place keys in them so it is clear that the doors can be locked.
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:44AM
PRO
Blastcool
Thanks for the feedback! Yes they're locks at the bottom but I never thought of that! So true that its almost impossible to understand that they're locks. I think it's an important issue to put forward - don't want the kids to have access to the alcohol.
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:47AM
PRO
Blastcool
evelynk1, do you mean on their side so that you would see them sideways? Thanks for the comment!!
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:48AM
evelynk1
Yes on their sides maybe one shelf to show option. Good luck with sales
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:51AM
Sharon
Looks great. Are the shelves adjustable? Can wine bottles fit upright? Is the fridge lit at night? I'd happily have this in our outdoor area.
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 4:55AM
PRO
Blastcool
Thanks evelynk1. Yes, the shelves are adjustable, and also split levels on two and three door models. You can use wine shelves or regular shelves really. Yes, the LED lights can be turned on or off, but they're very energy efficient so they can stay on even during the day if you have people over! They're really popular in Australia, Sharon - it doesn't hurt that the weather over there makes it perfect to enjoy a drink outdoors.
0 Likes   January 31, 2013 at 6:10AM
Sharon
You bet! Any time you want to come on down for a cool drink & a swim, you're more than welcome! Don't forget your cossies.
0 Likes   February 3, 2013 at 4:19AM
More Discussions
Client's Kitchen
I am seeing one chandelier here, the client is thinking...
Adjust height, on a pendant hanging over dining table
I'm installing a pendant over a dining table. The table...
Backsplash Help!
Hello there, Our kitchen remodeling has finally...
Grey kitchen cabinets and molding dilemma
We are re doing our kitchen. Found awesome grey cabinets...
Help my ugly little house
I know the landscaping needs help - I plan to go for...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.