Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What color stain for TV console?
Sunday
February 1, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am moving into the new house soon. I have a TV console that is unfinished maple. The dimensions are 70 inches long, 32 inches high, and 20 inches deep. The wall color is SW Accessible Beige, what color should I stain the console.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sunday
The TV console will be within 2 feet of the stairs and I am trying to avoid "matchy - matchy. The floors are a mid tone Oak vinyl
February 1, 2013 at 4:18am   
Bonnie
You have so much stained wood.... I think I might paint the console a cream color depending on what other furnishings you have...
February 1, 2013 at 5:15am   
PRO
Mary Dancey Interiors
I suggest staining the console a dark brown/black or dark grey/black, painting it your trim colour would be a nice option as well. What stain/colour are the other wood pcs in the room going to be?
February 1, 2013 at 5:22am   
Sunday
The coffee table is a leather tufted ottoman type one on casters. The leather is bone. I have not gotten any end tables yet. The kitchen is right there too. (open concept with kitchen, dinning room and LV). The kitchen cabinets are painted a grayish green.
February 1, 2013 at 5:28am   
PRO
Dytecture
Either stained wood or white would work.
February 1, 2013 at 7:52am   
Bonnie
Now that I see more pics... I think white
February 1, 2013 at 8:06am     
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.