powered by
Window treatment dilemma
February 2, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I want to use drapery panels for these windows but can't decide if there should four panels;that is, one on each side of each window, or just two, one on each outer side, Also, I love plantation shutters but don't like lack of full privacy and light control. Space between window edge to edge is 51 inches. This is a home office.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I have similar windows in my living room , but less space between them. When I moved in the original owners had two panels on the windows with a valance going all the way across. I removed those and had four panels made with a decorative curtain rod. I still had enough room to add a small picture between them. IMO it gives the room an updated look.
February 2, 2013 at 7:11pm   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Window treatment dilemma
Could really use some advice on how to dress these...
Window treatment dilemma.
This room isn't finished but its far. Its lacking all...
window treatment dilemma
Hello fellow houzzers, we have a large window in...
Window treatment dilemma
We have a lake view with windows that get late afternoon...
More window treatment dilemmas
One of my biggest regrets when I built my house last...
More Discussions
Best option for a range hood
Just purchased a new home and am planning to replace...
Design gurus needed! Extend and remodel my ground floor please
We are planning a large double storey extension at...
Small bathroom remodel
Going to remove tub and have shower. Can I use different...
Small balcony and patio design help needed
Hi - My apartment overlooks a wonderful communal garden...
How to handle elevation change off back side of pool deck?
Hi all- I'm really struggling trying to figure out...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.