powered by
Design Dilemma
Design Dilemma

Need to spruce up this corner of family room

nhaworthFebruary 2, 2013
I can think of a thousand things wrong with this picture but not sure how to solve them? Any suggestions on how to dress up this dull corner of my family room?? Uninspired :(
Thank you..
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Center the TV on the wall and then place A big colorful floor vase on the right hand side with some cool branches or a pair of large candleholders. Put a grouping of pictures or a large sculptured piece above TV. Good Luck!
    Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 8:03AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Try a leafy green plant, or add a floor lamp.
    Bookmark   February 2, 2013 at 8:04AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Engrav's Decorating
I would center the TV on the all and then add shelves like the picture below above the TV in the same wood as the TV stand.
This will give height to the wall and a place to add a plant, books, photos and knick knacks.
    Bookmark   February 3, 2013 at 5:53AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Large family room with corner TV
I need some help from the masters! We are moving...
Papasan chair in corner or not ! family room deco and finishing
Hello houzzers , only been a few days not hearing from...
Need to spruce up my bare living room
Hi! My living room looks really bare and while I prefer...
Need advice on sprucing up a kitchen
Just purchased a 1935 art deco/modern fixer-upper....
Want to spruce up my living room!!
We have had the same furniture in this living room...
More Discussions
Knockdown or Smooth Ceiling
Okay Houzz Experts I need your help! I have a drywaller...
My daughter loves this room! How can I make it work?
I was trying to layer grays in this room; I do plan...
Kitchen flooring help needed
Would like to replace the kitchen carpet with wood...
Extended dining room
I would like to use this space as one large dining...
Hate Exterior but Love Interior
Interior is all finished and fabulous and now on to...
Sponsored Products
Area Rug: Basketweave Ivory 3' 3" x 5' 3"
Home Depot
Sterling Silver 12-Light Clear Heritage Handcut Crystal Chandelier, 29W x 30H x
Papver Somniferum Framed Print Set
$229.99 | zulily
Commercial Zone 25 Gallon Open Top Trash Can - Stainless Steel - 781829
$299.00 | Hayneedle
Contemporary Cheval 66" High Floor Mirror
Lamps Plus
Setter on Point 1-light Bronze Table Lamp
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.