Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What to paint my stucco exterior
jessicafinch
February 2, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am trying to sell this house and was updating the outside but have no clue what to paint it! I have to keep the roof color( beige/tan) and was hoping to leave the trim white, but not dead set on it! Even thought maybe even pAinting the pilar entrance a different color then the rest of the house! Need to decide in 2 days! It's on the market so it can't be too bold!!!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mmilos
Is the paint in bad shape? If not, I wouldn't go to the expense of painting the house.
Money would be probably better spent on adding a specimen landscape tree for interest. Add some pots at the entry with colorful flowers to make it more welcoming.
February 2, 2013 at 9:28PM     
PRO
Dytecture
I agree with some landscape as the house blends in too much with the gravel ground covering. The stucco really needs to be a darker color to make it stand out more.
February 3, 2013 at 6:07AM   
jessicafinch
We had to patch a few spots so it looks kind of bad, so was hoping to paint to help cover the patch job. I agree with the landscape part, but thought I would wait until spring for that
February 3, 2013 at 7:27AM   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.