Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
4 months ago in
Turning a closet into a desk area
need ideas on how to turn a living closet into a computer desk area with shelving above and hide it with decorative doors
Look at Elfa collection from The Container Store. They have small office space solutions for shelving, storage and desktop. It's on sale right now, and it's a great time to buy. Elfa goes on sale only a couple times a year.
As for inspiration for how it could look or for doors. Use Houzz to its full potential. I'll get you started.
4 months ago
Built ins or shelves and office accessories
- I NEED to get organized. I have...
Desperately in need of help!!
- We're not planning on staying in this house...
Need Help for paint Colour
- Got this design made in my living room to serve...
What color would you paint the shutters and trim?
- Any suggestions for trim...
- It's our first home and I don't know how to make it look better....
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent