Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Brighten my dark kitchen!
xadavis
February 4, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I must first say that I am thankful for my Kitchen as it is - we are fortunate to have a newer home with modern utilities and all that fun stuff. I know I am blessed and remain forever thankful. However, everytime I enter my kitchen I feel like Im going into a dark cave! Dark walls, dark granite, dark cabinets, and dark tile - it all leaves me feeling less than cheerful! I have some ideas on how to shed some light - like possibly painting the dark cabinets white with a glaze, brighten up the walls with a light neutral paint color, some under cabinet lighting perhaps and maybe a light large area rug or something for the floors. ?? Any thoughts or suggestions? This home is less than 5 years old so it will take some MAJOR smooth talking to get my husband to agree to let me paint the cabinets...and I really dont think it needs any major reconstruction exept the fact that I would LOVE to have a small island..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Eagledzines
The cabinet door design copies the passage door design. I think painting them white would be very complementary. The wall color could be the same hue but a lighter shade than the flooring (and the current wall color) depending on how it would go with the adjoining space.
February 4, 2013 at 10:02AM     
cypress
Without breaking the bank you could try these ideas first: paint your walls a light color, place an indoor/outdoor light colored rug in the center, add light colored accessories to your counters. I would remove the artificial flowers on top of your upper cabinets. If all else fails, paint the cabinets (this should be professionally done). If you are in a single story home, have a skylight installed.
February 4, 2013 at 10:05AM     
sayboone
Congratulations on your lovely home. Looks like you have great storage space in that kitchen! I think you have terrific ideas on how to make it feel lighter and brighter. I'd do one thing at a time, and then re-evaluate, before getting to the super costly/time intensive stuff (like refinishing your cabinets). Start with a lighter paint color and add an area rug - sisal would work well as it doesn't get dirty easily, and would give you some subtle texture. Under-cabinet lighting is a great idea. This might sound so simple it's stupid, but you might also want to take a look at the wattage of the bulbs in your can lights. Get bulbs of the highest wattage the fixtures are rated for; it can make a big difference!

If those simple fixes don't help, perhaps you could install a backsplash in a lighter tile, or even a subtly reflective material like glass tile or stainless, to help bounce some light back around the room. You could also replace a few of your cabinet doors with doors containing glass inserts, and fill those cabinets with light-colored china or glassware. (That might be a good compromise for the hubby rather than painting the cabinets!)

Good luck and please post pictures of your progress!
February 4, 2013 at 10:06AM     
xadavis
I never noticed that the cabinets matched the doors - great eye! And Thank YOU for your ideas! I will use that in my discussion with my husband about painting the cabinets. HA! The rest of the house is painted a dark tan color - it sort of reminds me of dirty river water...not good. I would love to paint the main house a more modern and light grey/beige one day..I was sort of thinking of a light/neutral hint of yellow in the kitchen...??
February 4, 2013 at 10:09AM     
chickinvic
I agree that painting the cabinets white will help to lighten things up. You might be happy enough with the paint color after painting the cabinets. If you still want to lighten things up, then consider painting the walls.
February 4, 2013 at 10:09AM   
PRO
Granite Transformations
Hi xadavis,

My recommendation would be to try painting the walls first, install a backsplash and undermount cabinet lighting for the countertops.

I really think ashwood grey (blue) would be a great color for your kitchen, it's by Benjamin Moore. You can take a look at it here- http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/ashwoodgray

For the backsplash you might consider our grey Liberty tile, take a look at it here- http://www.granitetransformations.com/southjersey/products/mosaic-tiles/colors/liberty/

Let me know if there are any questions I can help with. Good luck!
February 4, 2013 at 10:11AM     
Jayme H.
The last thing on my list would be painting the cabinets. They are lovely. The wall paint is dark, the counters look dark, and the floors look dark in the pic...First try repainting a lighter color...add in lighter accessories, runners on the floor or rugs. Look into brighter lighting as well. I have a great feeling that with this will not require a cabinet repainting! Good luck!
February 4, 2013 at 10:13AM     
PRO
MegaSupplyStore
If you don't want to change your cabinets, consider a nice, mirrored/glass backsplash. They tend to reflect lots of light AND make you kitchen seem bigger.
February 4, 2013 at 10:20AM     
apple_pie_order
Here are some ideas, often repeating what others have said:

Change the light bulbs.
Add lights above cabinets where fake garland is now.
Add lights below cabinets.
Replace one recessed can with a classic or trendy multi-light-bulb fixture (chandelier or simpler) with at least the equivalent of 150 watts of incandescent bulbs. 300 watts would probably be even better.
Paint the walls a lighter color.
February 4, 2013 at 10:42AM     
xadavis
Wow all of these are great ideas - thank you so much for your time! I would love a skylight but have NO idea how much that would cost, but something I can look into. Love all the ideas....
February 4, 2013 at 11:03AM     
xadavis
You guys are too funny about the light bulbs - and I have say that I agree and HATE the light bulbs with a passion and this has been an ongoing joke in my house between me and the husband. These bulbs are the energy saving bulbs that take like a lifetime to finally warm up and get bright enough to see anything at all. I tease my husband about them every chance I get but he refuses to change them. I get his point - saving energy, money and a few polor bears somewhere far away from my dark corner for cooking. :0) These bulbs have been up there for a quite a while now - I wonder if they have updated kinds that are brighter?? Will look into it - thanks!
February 4, 2013 at 11:11AM   
PRO
Arranged To Sell, LLC
I like your cabinets! I would try painting the walls a lighter color first and I like the idea of a backsplash also. Adding under cabinet lights will help also. We recently painted our oak cabinets white, I'm very happy with the results!
February 4, 2013 at 11:11AM     
Jayme H.
Yes..putting paint on these new cabinets would be unfortunate vs. exploring other options first...Best wishes!
February 4, 2013 at 11:25AM     
simplify52
Remove the things on top of the cabinets. Install lights (on dimmers) on the top of the cabinets. Install lights underneath the cabinets as well. Add a sisal rug to lighten the floor. Lighten the wall paint. Open the blind at the window next to the kitchen. :)
February 4, 2013 at 11:35AM     
llswink
I had a dark kitchen too! The walls were ketchup red and the cabinets were light birch. Not pretty. I immediately painted the kitchen a lighter color and added xenon under cabinet lighting. This helped immensely! However, I still have that cave feeling and have been debating painting the cupboards.

I love your idea for glazing your dark cupboards. I think it would lighten the wood, but still allow the grain to show through. That said, they really are gorgeous just as they are!

I will follow this topic with interest to see how you resolve your issues. I do hope you will post a followup! :)
February 4, 2013 at 11:43AM   
Dory Albert
Your cabinets are pretty, but you're right, it's too dark in your kitchen. You have too many dark colors and little or no natural light. (No window) All of the suggestions above are great. Having a light colored floor would surely help--you can get a light tile (not white) and that's an inexpensive brightener. I'd also change out the lighting, add lighting under your cabinets, paint the backsplash and room a lighter color (all mentioned above), and lastly paint the cabinets an antique white. It will be your most expensive task, but will do the job. Also, is there a way to take down the wall divider between the kitchen and family room? I'd take that out and the bar. Make your island where the bar and cabinets are now. You'd open up the kitchen to the family room that way. Good luck!
February 4, 2013 at 11:44AM   
timandt
Don't paint those cabinets! They are gorgeous!! Try painting walls lighter. Or maybe getting a lighter floor.
February 4, 2013 at 11:45AM     
Dory Albert
Here, the home owner added a wood floor which extends into the family room. Don't be afraid of wood in the kitchen. It works out fine and makes the space feel larger especially when its flowing from one room to the next. The island extends into the family room and is not inside the kitchen space which would work for your kitchen.
February 4, 2013 at 11:48AM   
xadavis
Arranged to Sell LLC - I love your white kitchen!! And I LOVE the little 'windows' above your cabinets with just a little light coming out - I wonder if I could incorporate that to take up that little space above my cabinets in place of my very ugly flowers...hmm..

I am hesitant to paint my cabinets white - even though I have ALWAYS wanted a white kitchen - A LOT!. I agree they are beautiful they way they are - my problem is this - every other piece of furniture we have is brown. Brown leather couch - brown entertainment center - brown brown everything. We bought the furniture when I was very pregnant and distracted with other things. And now that things have calmed down a bit I am desparete to bring in some calming colors and brighten to the house - and I suppose I just wanted to start with the Kitchen.
February 4, 2013 at 11:53AM     
xadavis
I have thought about taking down that half wall bar - thing...and making that into an island. There is electrical that runs there and Im so afraid that I would not be able to match the granite to extend it out a bit with some seating...Im an avid DIY'er but my mad skills dont go that far! lol But its something to think about as well - Thanks for the suggestions! Im taking a lot of great notes!!!
February 4, 2013 at 11:58AM   
chattys
If you do decide to go the route of repainting the cabinets, then look into Rustoleum cabinet transformations. It is cheap, but somewhat labor intensive and you can go glazed or unglazed. However, if you decide to leave the cabinets as they are, you could try painting your walls a cream color or bone and try a backsplash like I have attached an image of. Is there a window in the kitchen? If so, if orientation allows, you could place a mirror on the wall opposite or something reflective. It looks like from the picture you walls are an olive green, which I think is most likely the culprit of the "cave syndrome" you are feeling. Try using shiny accents like either copper or silver accessories, and a rug could help a lot, as the floor looks pretty dark too. Maybe a natural fiber, like sisal, which would lend a more earthy organic feel and be more durable for a kitchen too. Just choose a lighter shade one. Too bad there is not a range hood where your B/I microwave is. That would have really broke up the cabinets and you could have continued the backsplash tile around it. In any case, I think changing the paint color, choosing a light backsplash, and adding a light-colored sisal rug will really change the dark feel of the room. Good luck. Post some after pics for us when you are done:) Oh, take a look at the attached backsplash candidate:)
February 4, 2013 at 12:10PM   
sayboone
xadavis....
I feel your pain. I love a white kitchen too. We just bought a new house, and what did I end up with? Oak! LOL
February 4, 2013 at 12:12PM   
PRO
Arranged To Sell, LLC
Thanks, glad you like my kitchen. It took me about 4 years to convince my husband to paint our cabinets. We painted the island a chocolate brown for contrast. I also have always hated the space above the cabinets and was happy to find other kitchens on houzz.com to give us the idea for adding the false fronts with lights.

My cabinets were dated so painting was easy. Your cabinets don't look dated so I think if you paint the walls a lighter color, add a back splash will lighten it up a lot!. I'm still loving the combinations of lighter blue walls with brown leather and bring in white or cream accents.

Congratulations on the baby!!!
February 4, 2013 at 12:12PM     
PRO
Purcell Quality, Inc.
I would paint the walls a light neutral and add under cabinet lighting ( both simple and inexpensive). I would also install a 2x4 white subway tile, it's timeless and affordable.

Hope that helps!

February 4, 2013 at 12:20PM     
PRO
MarbleWarehousecom
Beautiful Space! My choice would be backsplash. It would be a good combination with your granite countertop
February 4, 2013 at 12:41PM   
xadavis
Oh wow I LOVE the tile backsplash options - I love how bright and contrasting the white one is - and I could incorporate a narrow white island like the picture....I like! I also love the diamond shaped tiles too though - my granite has a lot of olive green flecks in it so that would match really well...where did this tile come from?
I think I will do a backsplash - a gynormous sisal rug or at least some runners, upper and lower lights for the cabinets, maybe even glass fronts on a few cabinet doors, paint the walls - oh my....I have three boys under the age of 5 now, so this could take some time...HA!
February 4, 2013 at 12:53PM     
Dory Albert
You're amazing! Good luck with your project :-) Send finished pictures
February 4, 2013 at 1:05PM   
PRO
MarbleWarehousecom
We import them from Turkey. You can get more information of this backsplashes at this link: http://www.marblewarehouse.com/servlet/the-168/Mix-Travertine-%26-Marble/Detail
February 4, 2013 at 1:20PM   
Rachel Jane
I would start with paint first, then re-assess. I think a lighter neutral colour will make a world of difference.
February 4, 2013 at 1:32PM   
Marilyn Wilkie
I agree with those who said don't paint your cabinets. It would require a professional to do a good job and they are actually very pretty. A bright tile backsplash, lighter paint on the walls (I love green) and a nice area rug with color would go a long way toward brightening up the space. I agree with you on under-cabinet lighting . Small changes may save you a lot of money and work. Lastly, I love the way that you started your comments with your gratitude for having such a nice kitchen. Too many of us take things for granted and can't appreciate how fortunate we are.
February 4, 2013 at 1:40PM     
iknownot
I too have a dark kitchen. I'm currently replacing light fixtures to get most light possible. Another thing that helped me was when I learned that all paint colors have a LRV number. That's light reflecting value. For example, sherwin Williams paints have the number printed on their paint cards. I had a color that I chose that I thought was a cozy yellow but turned out only to have an LRV of 40 and was sucking all the light out of the room. You know your cabinets are already doing that so paint your walls with a high LRV. Add brighter lighting and light floor rug of indoor outdoor style for cleaning periodically. Mine is brightly colored from Tuesday morning and is looped and looks hand hooked. These changes helped me. Good luck
February 4, 2013 at 2:06PM     
Marilyn Wilkie
You may have seen this article on here, but if not it may give you some ideas.

February 4, 2013 at 2:39PM   
Marilyn Wilkie
A running theme....light counters.....
http://www.houzz.com/dark-cabinets
February 4, 2013 at 2:44PM   
MAlps
A nice backsplash can add color, and character
February 4, 2013 at 2:49PM   
claudiann
We had solar tubes put in a bathroom and hallway when we remodeled. They are not nearly as expensive as a skylight and they don't leak. They just cut a small hole in the room. The amount of light they bring into a room is awesome.
February 4, 2013 at 2:51PM     
Marilyn Wilkie
We had a solar tube installed in our windowless kitchen and it brought in some light. But when we remodeled in 2010 we put in a full skylight. What an amazing difference...along with taking down a wall between the kitchen and the living area.
February 4, 2013 at 3:03PM     
home_2013
$100.00 change. just install under cabinet lights, take out fake flower.SIMLPLE AND QUICK CHANGE.. H Garcia New York BPI
February 4, 2013 at 3:04PM   
PRO
Bellamira Design
Along with painting the walls lighter, adding a LARGE light-tone rug, undercabinet lights, remove plants from top of cabinets and add puck-lights, I have one more simple suggestion. Get an interesting (and white glass, or stainless steel) spotlight fixture over the sink in place of the can light. Even a triple pendant would look good -- not in a row -- in a circular pattern. It looks as though the can light is nearly centered over the sink. Having your work space well lit makes a world of difference.
February 4, 2013 at 3:20PM   
gkave
I agree....a backsplash and under cabinet lightening will make you smile when you walk into your kitchen. :)
February 4, 2013 at 4:01PM   
xadavis
Anyone know of a great place to find subway tile samples online?
February 6, 2013 at 8:42AM   
February 6, 2013 at 9:31AM   
home_2013
You don't want to shop Subway Tiles online- why they come in different shades and different manufactrer and different materials. the result different SHADES. go to wholesaler and see and feel it yourself, note the stock,style,color numbers- this way you know what you getting. pay attention to edges if they are smooth and that they use fine cutter otherwise it will show the rough edges when you apply grout. H New York BPI
February 6, 2013 at 10:40AM     
rinqreation
Install some LED-lighttubes under the cabinets (doesn't need to be expensive, you know those hoses people wrap around their windows for christmas?) and paint the walls a soft yellow (you mentioned yellow, right?). Maybe a light backsplash tile? Then see if it has the results you hoped for. A skylight is a great light-bringer too! And I guess the cost will be about the same as having the cabinets repainted.
February 6, 2013 at 11:42AM   
rinqreation
Note: the person who chose the floortiles and the cabinets must have been colorblind..
February 6, 2013 at 11:45AM   
dianna3
Live this kitchen! Add awesome white or cream colored crown to match the rest of your trim. And paint the walls a lighter shade. Also LED lights add tons of light at low cost. Make sure you get bright white. Off white light colors don't give you as much lightness. A backsplash would also look fantastic! Especially in a creamy marbled color. You could keep the warmth and gain the light. And marble is reflective. Go with a subway style and it will always be in style. If you remove the flowers, it'll really show off the crown and accentuate your tall ceilings. And, all these jobs can be done by you! I did my own crown, backsplash and wall paint when I renovated my kitchen. If your hubby is handy, no doubt he'll step in and tell you/ show you how to do it "right" if you have any issues. And it might be a lot of fun! And you'll definitely have a sense of accomplishment when you are done.
February 6, 2013 at 1:06PM     
Lou Greenaway
paint the walls white!
February 6, 2013 at 1:19PM   
momof5x
When I look at the photos, if the kitchen was mine, I would probably leave the cabinets as they are, bring a lot of light into the kitchen, add a chandelier, repaint the wall all off white or cream, add just a back splash behind the cooker, and change all the kitchen accessories to a brighter colour. if you can get a kitchen Island, have it a different colour like a lime green or another colour. It is a shame that small wall is blocking the light from the window there. I wish you the best, curious to how it will look once you have finished.
February 6, 2013 at 9:54PM   
PRO
Urbana ~ Designer Ellen Crystal
I concur with most comments about updating walls/tile, lighting & flooring prior to doing anything about the cabinets. as well, skylights should be possible for about 1200-1500.00 , solar tubes usually about 1/2. They can be very effective. I've had clients put in two. Work well in interior halls too. If after lighting is addressed & wall colour you are still feeling too dark there, consider painting the upper cabinets only. use the richer tone existing as the foundation. If you choose a tile with creams/white/browns as seen above, it makes a nice bridge to a lighter painted upper cabinet. Glass inserts would be cool too. It is a little complicated & expensive to add glass shadow boxes across the top, but with lighting there, would be brighter too as well as decorative. Senior Designer~Urbana
February 6, 2013 at 11:20PM   
PRO
Blinds Direct Canada
I would paint it white it would really brighten the space and look like a brand new kitchen.
February 7, 2013 at 6:55AM   
xadavis
I would like to start painting the kitchen this week, but I am torn about the color - should I go with a yellow/white or a more modern grey/white. I will be doing a white subway tile backsplash and getting xenon cabinet lighting as well - but paint first. I have chips from Sherwin Williams SW7566 Westhinghand White or SW 7631 City Loft. The Westhinghand White has a much higher LRV 85 and the City Loft is LRV 70. SO with no natural light in my kitchen I was leaning more toward the yellow toned white - but I love the modern grey too....any thoughts?

Links to both colors http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW7566-westhighland-white/
http://www.sherwin-williams.com/homeowners/color/find-and-explore-colors/paint-colors-by-family/SW7631-city-loft/

I feel silly even thinking about this for so long - its just wall paint for crying out loud! There are bigger problems in life I know...like meteors...
February 16, 2013 at 3:14PM     
apple_pie_order
Get a sample of both paints, paint foamcore boards with each, and prop them up for a day or two with the white subway tile and the xenon lights. Chances are good the very trendy gray will not look great with your brown floors.

Did you already get brighter light bulbs or change the main fixture?
February 16, 2013 at 3:27PM   
PRO
Cheryl McCracken Interiors,Inc
Your cabinets and granite are lovely.I would suggest to tile the back splash and paint the walls in a lighter color or have a decorative paint finish applied that would bring the color of the room that the kitchen opens to but mixing a few other shades of the beige color to give the walls some texture and dimension. There is some beautiful glass subway tile that would enhance your granite and cabinets.
Take a look at my web site for more ideas. Good luck.
cherylmccrackeninteriors.com
February 16, 2013 at 3:38PM   
Lkristine
You could very well be done by now, but if not, here are a couple of more ideas. One is more busy, one less busy, but still plenty of color. And yes add under cabinet lighting if you can. I absolutely love white cabinets, but with yours being so new and beautiful, I would hold off and see if you can achieve what you are looking for in advance of making the cabinets white. Painting cabinets is a lot of work..... http://www.wayfair.com/LR-Resources-Dazzle-Silken-Blue-English-Jacquards-Floral-Rug-LR54005-SIBLXX-QLR1085.html http://www.wayfair.com/EliteTile-Sierra-12-x-11-3-4-Piano-Glass-and-Stone-Mosaic-Wall-Tile-in-Tundra-XGHJUUQOUV-OVS1275.html http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Lush-Dune-3-x-6-Glass-Tile/7620004/product.html http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Handmade-Soho-Brown-New-Zealand-Wool-Rug-83-x-11/5804060/product.html And, I forgot to mention that yes, your idea of a larger area rug would be beautiful.
February 16, 2013 at 4:43PM     
Lkristine
And here is your kitchen with either paint to go with the top row of rug/tile and then a pic painted to go with the second row. Interchangeable too, depending on taste.
February 16, 2013 at 4:45PM     
Dory Albert
I like the kitchen re-paint on the walls on the left best. Try a white with a hint of brown too. It would be great if you could take that half wall down, you'd have more light from the sliding door and you'd open up the room. If you think there's electrical in the wall, it's not too hard to move it. A supporting wall is a different story. Good luck with your project and post pix :-)
February 17, 2013 at 9:09AM   
February 17, 2013 at 9:14AM   
PRO
Bickhaus Homes
It's very pretty....I think all you need is a lighter stone back splash and some white crown moulding. It will be striking.
February 17, 2013 at 10:00PM   
xadavis
I've thought about a stone backsplash - but I really like the raw looking stone rather than the polished stone tiles - I love the texture and warmth they add to a room. Im just a scardypants to actually use it - but I will consider it again!
February 18, 2013 at 1:39PM   
PRO
Bellamira Design
You can use your more rustic stone everywhere except above the range. Altough beautiful -- over time, smoke, oil, cooking buildup will happen and you'll be using a toothbrush to clean it. There are stainless steel backsplshes available in 24 to 36-inch widths. That would help reflect some light too.

Go to a tile store and pick out all the backsplash tiles you love. Buy a few of each (at least one) and take them home. Most places will let you return them. Then, go to a paint store with top 3 backsplashes; paint a 2' x 2' square of each of your paint choices. Pick the tile first-- then paint. Paint comes in all colors. Tile does not. Sometimes you'll be surprised that the yellow you love doesn't look so very good. Or, the other way around.

If you want to repost with the samples and ask for votes, you can. Maybe that will work for you. I wouldn't look at your kitchen as being dark. Shop Wayfair and Lighting Direct online. With so many light fixtures available, and relative ease to run wire, no room has to be dark. Your cabinets are beautiful and timeless.
February 18, 2013 at 2:25PM   
PRO
Bickhaus Homes
The comment on the stone absorbing oils is untrue. Because you use a sealer after installation. I say go with it ! You'll be very Happy!
February 18, 2013 at 2:41PM   
PRO
Pinkus Interiors
Lighter wall colour, glass, stainless steel or light tile back splash, and maybe consider glass inserts on some of the cupboard doors. If you choose to change out some doors, be sure to make them symmetrical (ie on either side of stove or sink), don't just pick random doors. If you were prepared to spend more money, you may consider lighter flooring.
February 18, 2013 at 2:45PM   
sandra1942
I've not read everyone, but lots of great ideas. I would replace floor with light stone, I have travertine, 18x18, a natural look which is not terribly expensive. Glass tile backsplash would reflect light. Perhaps soft blues or soft greens. Paint walls the same soft color. No rug in the kitchen -- dangerous. Lighting above and below cabinetry. Definitely look at Solatubes, they add wonderful natural light in the day. Consider flush or semi flush lighting in place of cans. They add light all around, not just down. There's a simple converter kit at Home Depot to convert cans for different fixtures. What is the silver thing on the room divider? If it's one of those high faucets, I'd toss it first. Add some cheerful accessories to divider.
February 18, 2013 at 3:19PM     
PRO
Elite Fixtures
Under cabinet lights are needed! You can find them here: http://search.elitefixtures.com/search?view=grid&w=undercabinet+lights
Good luck!
February 18, 2013 at 4:07PM   
PRO
EnvironmentalLights.com
We just launched a new line of ultra thin LED under cabinet lighting that would really help to upgrade your space as well. All of the lights have built in diffusers too so you won't get a glare on the tiles or countertops. And best of all, it's very user friendly to install so you might not even need an electrician's help if you wanted to install the lighting yourself.

It has interchangeable LED light bars and LED puck lights that you can choose from, in two colors of white (soft or neutral). Soft white is definitely preferred in kitchen lighting - and since they're dimmable too you can create a any atmosphere you want.

Complimentary design advice from our lighting specialists at (888) 880-1880 if you need any help!
http://www.environmentallights.com/led-under-cabinet-lighting/environmentallights-premium-modular-led-under-cabinet-lighting/led-under-cabinet-lights.html
March 5, 2013 at 3:50PM