Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
4 months ago in
Need help decorating around Tv/filling in space
Just moved into my first apt. and I'm having trouble decorating the place. I'm not sure how to decorate around the wall where my tv is. Also hiding the cords is an issue. Thx for the input!
If you have an Ikea store nearby they have lots of wall units you could use around the tv or even some bookcases that you could add crown moulding to, so it looks like built-ins. Go online to look at Ikea catalogue just for inspiration.
4 months ago
- Our back yard is atrocious. We are clueless as to what to...
Need help with kitchen bench seat
- I have made the final decision and I am...
Need help with layout!
- Hello, we are trying to redo the kitchen in our midcentury...
Furniture Placement 20 x 18 family room
- I posted this a while ago when I though...
What info should you post with a dilemma?
- When you post a dilemma, what do...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent