Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What color to paint?
8trishFebruary 6, 2013
I am replacing the carpeting with Bruce gunstock hardwood flooring. Can't decide on paint color. I want to remain light as the color will be carried through entire first floor. I want a neutral color that will also allow trim to show. Please help!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
8trish
Another view
    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 5:42AM
PRO
Creative79 Design
No doubt you will purchase a rug for this sunny warm space. Take your lead from that. Beautiful room.
    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 5:48AM
pitbulls
I would look at benjamin moore neutral/off whites.Pick a few samples, paint swatches on the wall and look at them different times of the day.Pretty room.
1 Like    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 5:49AM
Natalie
Hi---check into SW 7037 Balanced Beige and SW 6079 Diverse Beige. Definitely add a rug to break up the all the wood once the floors are installed. The colors I suggested are light/medium... Your space is LARGE enough to accept the deeper hues... Hope this is helpful. Good Luck!
[houzz=
    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 5:59AM
concordhome
Try SW7036 -Accessible Beige or if you want something different - SW6205 - Comfort Gray - it's a Gray-Green-Blue - very livable color, both are from Sherwin Williams Coastal Cool collection.
    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 6:01AM
ann
I like a little bit of creamy yellow to accent all the wood, I just did hardwoods, and the color sure made it look richer
1 Like    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 6:01AM
anglarsen
Take a look at Sherwin Williams' "August moon" - it's a gorgeous warm neutral that is somewhere between buttery yellow and beige and has an amazing tendency to go whatever direction you want: can be pastel, can be earthy, can be classic, can be funky. A fantastic neutral...can't get enough of it!
    Bookmark   February 6, 2013 at 6:05AM
More Discussions
Is it odd to enter the house directly into the kitchen?
We are renovating our house and the architect we are...
jackson72181
Style of my house?
It may not seem like much to some people, but I have...
Kristee Canipe
Living Room Deco Ideas - How to add some color
Good morning, I bought a home a few months ago and...
Cheryl Wells
Kitchen sink dilemma.
Freshening up kitchen by painting cabinets, new countertop,...
itsy
Please help with landscaping
I'm really new at this and need suggestions for our...
Meghen Stover
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.