Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Thank you all for the wonderful ideas.
erinmcsmith4
February 6, 2013 in Before & After
Still working on finding a rug that wont break the bank. I want to bring in black accents and am wondering what color rug. Any thoughts?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
marcysquad
Our playroom looks like the same shape room as yours...
February 9, 2013 at 1:49pm   
marcysquad
If you are on a budget, check out your local Home Goods (if u live near one?), www.homedecorators.com and www.o.com websites for rugs. I personally am not a fan of the red curtains (sorry!) and like your other window valence more. You can find a rug with tan, black and a hint of red to tie in your pillows. Love your blinds! Good luck!!!
February 9, 2013 at 2:22pm   
PRO
Blinds Direct Canada
Love the new look it looks great!! :)
February 9, 2013 at 5:43pm   
baumer
Just FYI... I was in same situation recently about rug. In November I realized our furniture was going to be ordered in jan and on bamboo floor I needed our rug! Just so happens I thought about it near Black Friday. RugsUSA had an amazing pre Black Friday sale on really nice rugs!! It was select rugs... With the "sticker" on their site but a few dozen were 75% off! This rug is thick wool very nice and was $1220!! 75% off I got it for $305!! And lucky me it was what I was looking for. I get it about breaking bank. I never would have got for 1220. They had a similar New Years sale 60% off. But if you can wait, hit up the Black Friday deal. Free shipping too!! (For lower 48. I had to put on forwarder free ship to Seattle and $15 from Seattle to me) just a thought!
February 11, 2013 at 3:17pm   
serginajean
oh yeah i was just about to suggest Rugsusa. I am lucky that i live in the home base state so i can buy rugs and if returns are needed it is much easier since i am new at this online shopping thing. But i brought 3 rugs from them so far love them all. keep in mind wool will shed 1st few weeks nothing regular vaccum wont stop. FYI they have a sale EVERY holidays, major and minor holidays. And trust me it is worth the wait.Their customer service is good too.
February 11, 2013 at 6:41pm     
baumer
Living in AK, I took the risk. But I am soon glad I did. I figured at 75% off for 305$ I could take risk and live with it for a few years until I found a new one and wouldn't be too upset being 305 instead of 1220. It is so totally worth the wait!!! You get quality for cheap!
February 11, 2013 at 7:33pm   
Maggie Duran
You might try Costco, they have several rugs that are nice and might be with in ur budget. Also to make your windows look bigger you might want to raise ur window treatments all the way to the top of the ceiling and to the edge of the side wall. If you cant find longer treatments just buy and extra one and saw the difference of material on the bottom. IKEA sells long curtains-this might help
February 15, 2013 at 5:46pm   
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.