powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Any ideas on how I can spruce up this room more? I want it to look luxurious with a hotel room feel
pie1984
February 6, 2013 in Design Dilemma
The room is quite small. I wanted to add cushioned benches or loveseats in a cream or brown color at the foot of the beds but unfortunately there is little space left. I am proud to have redone this room on a very, very small budget. Adding comforters is also an idea of mine but what color and design should I use? I was thinking of buying just plain white comforters for that hotel look feel but isn't that a little boring? Plus the room is kind of redundant with the brown and white color scheme. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated! :)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Rethink Renovations
I would consider painting the chair rail white and go with a darker brown color on bottom and a lighter coordinating color on top. Then maybe larger artwork above the beds to show off the high ceilings. Comforters and decorative pillows would go along way. Something light colored or white with a simple print to match the rug. Good job on updating the room on a budget, never easy to do!
4 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 8:18PM
4resas
I recommend plain white bed skirts. They will hide the goodies under the bed, and give the bed a finished look. I think you could use a queen flat sheet for a skirt (check the measurement). White comforters, with your blankets layered over them would work nicely.
7 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 8:26PM
Jayme H.
If u add comforters, I would add in some pattern...nothing loud or flowery..maybe a stripe?
2 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 8:46PM
curacaoblue
The room looks very neat and clean and I think that is very important when trying to make some one comfortable. If you are to invest anything I suggest purchasing mattresses for the beds. I may be mistaken but it appears that those beds have mats on them, they look to be about 2-3 inches thick and do not look very comfortable.
14 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 8:52PM
pie1984
Thanks for the great ideas!:) They have been very helpful to me!
0 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 8:56PM
mandylou33
Soft creams & biscuits would look great. Comforters, and valances to hide under the beds. Contrast the textures, and keep the patterns to a minimum. Do you need the rug? If not, see how it looks without it....
Not sure how you;d do it, but the air-con unit needs to be covered.......
1 Like   February 6, 2013 at 8:59PM
Darzy
I think your idea of white comforters are great. Get a queen size white goose down comforters for each bed so they are wide enought to reach the sides of the bed. Get just plain white pillow cases and lay two pillows flat (hotel sytyle) at the head of the bed. Keep your pretty toss pillows there. I'd get two matching lamps for the left/right side of the "dresser" at the window for the symetry you have going on with the beds/art/window. Looks nice! All you need is the goosedown comforters and matching lamps. It will look great. Good job so far! Have each bed look "exactly the same" for a hotel chic look.
3 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 9:00PM
designgirl178
I like your idea of white comforters is a good one--I did that. I put a down comforter at the foot of the bed on top of a printed duvet, added another set of pillows with ruffled shams and plumped those with extra pillows--old ones that weren't too fluffy any more. I think if you could paint your beds with a metallic textured paint it would add more character. Also covering your air conditioner would help.

Painting the console in a glossy white or black would make it look sleek, and add some simple under-stated but nice square knobs.Adding a dust ruffle--using a flat sheet folded over the springs would also do if you can't afford the dust ruffle. Lastly, go to Goodwill and purchase a much larger lamp and find a great shade at walmart for it. Good luck.
2 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 9:23PM
Keitha
Here are some ideas for twin beds.
2 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 9:24PM
sherri curtis
how about burgundy bedskirts? It's very cute as is, you've done a good job.
1 Like   February 6, 2013 at 9:37PM
pie1984
thanks for all the wonderful comments and suggestions! :)
next on the list... bed skirts, thicker mattresses and white (maybe with satin stripes like you see in hotels) comforters... I love the idea of adding bigger framed pictures or artwork or possibly even mirrors above the beds and I will change them eventually but for now these will have to do. I love the idea of placing 2 lamps for symmetry and I might try doing that in the future. I will just keep adding to the room slowly and will update you guys with pictures :) Thanks a lot! Any more suggestions are welcome :)
0 Likes   February 6, 2013 at 10:08PM
pie1984
I was thinking of adding canopies like in this picture on top of the beds... Maybe in a dark brown or brown color textile... What do you guys think?? :) Or will there be too much textile going on with the curtains in the center already and then adding canopies with curtains too?
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 1:39AM
Susanna
I agree with everyone about the white bedding. I would just add : Since the beds are metal (yes?) I would spray paint them gold to match the picture frames (a nice soft matte gold not the high gloss yellow stuff) Right now, the room has rich colors with all the orange tones but the white beds don't have that expensive hotel look you want. Simple fix and easy to do. I wonder if the air unit could be sprayed white?
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 2:37AM
pie1984
Hi susanna thats a great idea to spray paint the beds gold... I will definitely do that when I find the time.. a can of gold spray paint is inexpensive and within my budget.. what do you think of the adding canopies idea like in the picture above? :)
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 2:54AM
Susanna
I love that look but you need a big room for that. Otherwise it is so imposing it makes the room feel even smaller and claustrophobic. I can't tell how big the room is but it doesn't appear big enough in the photo. I would get the bedding done, the lamps Darzy mentioned and spray the bed. Then reassess. I think you are feeling like it needs something because the beds aren't done. Great job so far!
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:01AM
Susanna
By the way, if you can't afford the new mattress (or maybe even if you can) you might like to look at overstock online. They have these mattress toppers for twin beds for 54.00. look around, they might even have some for less than that.
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:11AM
pie1984
thanks I'm just an amateur trying my hand at interior decorating since it is something I love. This is actually the bedroom I share with my sister and my mom and my sister agreed for me to design it if you will but I just used my own money which is not a lot so forgive me if this is the only result I could have.Would have been way better had I the budget. I have a lot of ideas and am also into more modern type design but I did this hotel like design on the room because I wanted something I would like at the same time my mother would approve of and like as well since she isn't into the modern type design and is more conservative.
3 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:13AM
pie1984
Well we actually have thicker matresses in the other room so I will just transfer them here to solve the problem. But thanks for the great advice on the matress toppers!
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:15AM
Susanna
I think you are doing a great job. Your family should be impressed. I know what it is like to try to do things without the funds but, that's when our creativity really comes out!
3 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:19AM
Susanna
Also pie, No need to apologize for not having the money to do more. The poorest man you will ever meet is the man with only money.
7 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:30AM
pie1984
Hi evryone I've bought a new vase to add something new plus plastic orchids to replace the plastic lilies I had before... I am in love with the vase it is rich looking in person and glazed. I am going to put it in the middle of the console and buy another lamp exactly like the one I have and put it on the other side.... Do you think this arrangement is better? :)
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 3:36AM
pie1984
thanks susanna! Plus I love finding bargains and beautiful things that don't cost too much... may I ask you what you think of the new vase if it is not much trouble? :)
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 3:38AM
pie1984
I was able to buy the vase at a bargain 50% off
2 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 3:48AM
PRO
Benson & Associates, Interior Design
White down fluffy comforters would add softness. I think you also should look for 2 bed skirts also white/cream (hard to discern) which would make the beds more luxurious and also hide the stuff stored underneath. The attached photo is from W57th and gives you an idea of what fully made bed can do for a room! Nice job on a budget!
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 4:02AM
PRO
Benson & Associates, Interior Design
Oh make sure you pull back the ac cord so that it isn't hanging into the chair rail. Attach a large cool drapery roset to connect it with and add some fun!
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 4:05AM
pie1984
Thanks Benson and Associates! :)
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 4:18AM
starzzzinhereyes
Love the vase adds a nice color feature. You have a lot of gold going on, which is really beautiful. Perhaps you can add bigger art pieces above the beds, with a combination of the colors in the room and bring some of the red burgundy color up to the walls. Very nice job.
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 5:21AM
starzzzinhereyes
Also could add one multi-colored pillow with the gold ones.
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 5:32AM
Susanna
Hi Pie,
Left for a while, sorry I did not see your question. I love your new vase!!! Great that you found a good deal. Now that I can see the curtains better, I really like those even more.

I have an idea about the orchid. just a little trick to make artificial look more real. Buy a small bottle of craft paint in the same orange color as your curtains or close to it. It should cost about a dollar. Buy a dark brown marker (like the color of dirt)

Paint all the bright yellow spots on the orchid with the orangey rust color. Don't paint the pink. It will look more expensive when you are done because the orange and pink are softer colors. Then color the white stuffing with the brown marker. When you finish it will look more natural.

Good luck! I love creative people. You are going to be a great designer after all this experience!
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 5:45AM
pie1984
starzzinhereyes thanks I love the paintings you suggested but I have to admit I like the one on the left best. I am into abstract art and have 10 years worth of painting lessons under my belt (I started when I was in first grade) I am going to take additional classes on abstract art and make my own abstract paintings soon... plus it will personalize my space and ofcourse it will be cheaper just to make my own art since really nice looking art can get pricey.. I will post them once I am done :) thanks for the suggestions! :)
6 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 6:04AM
pie1984
susanna yes I love the curtains and I get lots of compliments on them if ever I have guests it is the first thing they usually remark on about the room. Got them for a bargain and the pattern is raised with a velvety texture. that's a great idea to paint the orchids make it look more natural! I will do that when I get the time... but first since it won't take as much time I'll definitely get to coloring the stuffing brown first to make it look earthy :) thanks a lot! really creative ideas!
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 6:06AM
PRO
The Creative Man
Like what you have done. To me, the problem lies in the beds. The frail metal frames are what are lacking luxury. How about adding dust ruffles to concealed the bed frames. I would change the upper wall paint color. The white is to stark and not luxurious.
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 6:16AM
starzzzinhereyes
I also love the abstract art and that's so great that you paint! You definitely should paint your own art work. It would look gorgeous and add such a personal'stamp on the room. Have fun with it :)
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 6:23AM
pie1984
thanks! :) the creative man what color would you change the white to? yes it is a little stark..... thanks I will add a dust ruffle or a plain white bedskirt to the beds to hide the goodies... and have transferred thicker matresses from another room into this one... I will post pictures once I am done but now the room is a little messy for pictures lol so I'll have to clean it up first
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 6:25AM
pie1984
I have arranged a little sitting area at the wall opposite the beds... I just used a chair and a wallpiece that we already had. I think they match the theme of the room and the beds... this is what the opposite wall to the beds look like.
3 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 6:34AM
PRO
JMittman Designs
I agree that the bed frames, lack of mattresses, and lack of bed skirts are are contributing to the less than luxurious look you are trying to achieve. I like the ideas above for white bedding.
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 6:39AM
hazeldoodle
I love the large scale abstract picture in the sitting area! I'd love to see larger pictures in the same style over the beds. Also, is there any way to paint the ac wall unit white? It would be a big project, but one thing that I think looks great if you want a rich, luxurious look, is to paint wide vertical stripes above the chair railing in the same color (white) but alternating a gloss and a flat paint. This would mesh well with the white covers you were going to get, ideally with a white on white stripe or damask pattern. Keep posting pictures of your upgrades :)
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 7:01AM
PRO
Vibrant Abstract painting studio
Hello, My name is Sanjay Punekar,
I would like to invite you to discover my work : you can take a look at my website where all my latest artworks are currently being presented.
http://www.artmajeur.com/sanjaypunekar2000

price on request... also in your project budget.
PS : Your opinion matters ! Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention
Sanjay Punekar
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 7:38AM
pie1984
This is what the ceiling of the room looks like... it has a chandelier that I picked out. :)The room has high ceilings that is why I am considering of adding another identical gold frame on top of the current framed picture above the beds to balance out the space because of the high ceiling
2 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 8:48AM
pie1984
thanks hazeldoodle! My grandfather won it at a raffle would you believe?:) It's actually a forest I think... Yes Gail Elwyn suggested larger artwork too Yes I think it would definitely add more impact and drama to the room but sadly larger artwork is pricey sigh.. but I plan to make my own since I have a background in painting and at least that way I know it will look like how I want it exactly to be! :)
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 8:54AM
PRO
The Creative Man
Hi, I would paint it a lighter shade of the base or wall paper it in a jacquard like the gold pillow on the bed.
1 Like   February 11, 2013 at 9:52AM
pie1984
Hi just an update I bought an identical lamp and put it on the other side of the console just like what Darzy suggested. What do you guys think?? :) I also bought a striped white comforter with satin stripes but just one for now don't have the budget to buy two yet....
2 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 12:15AM
pie1984
Here are other pictures this is not the final outcome... I will have all the sheets white... I've added bedskirts too as you can see :)
5 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 12:34AM
PRO
LB Interiors
You're doing a good job. My suggestion is that there is a lot of hot, warm colors in the room. I think it could be a little more soothing and restful. I think I would soften the chair rail molding by painting a light soft color of the blue or green in that beautiful vase you found.

Then paint the lower half of the wall in one shade darker of the blue/green. Maybe you don't need the napkin under the vase, takes away from it's beauty. Use the darker blue/green color to paint the gold frames over the beds. Use pillows with burgundy on the beds like "starzzinhereyes" mentioned.

I love the art piece on the wall by the door. I think it could be a little smaller to fit the space evenly in the center of the wall. Maybe you can use in another spot? It's quite large. Does it make the room seem a little smaller? or is it ok? Love that chair.

I also think I would paint all the moldings the same color. blue/green. Do you have different molding colors in the room?

The chandelier is very nice. You really don't need to add more art above the ones that are there now. Nothing higher than the window top frame. Just maybe larger artworks. Rectangle horizontals.

It's really coming along nicely. I wish you the best. Look forward to seeing what you decide.
I think it will give you that calming, restful hotel feeling.
1 Like   February 12, 2013 at 1:45AM
pie1984
thanks LB interiors! I love your suggestions.... but I just recently had it painted brown so I want to immerse myself in the colors and get tired of it first before I change it lol. But that is a great color idea for the next paint change.... I've removed the napkin on the console and layered my brown blanket on top of the white comforter like 4resas suggested... that is it for now.... I will post pictures if ever I've again bought something new.... :)
2 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 4:42AM
PRO
LB Interiors
Thanks pie 1984. Didn't realize you had just painted. Good job, little by little, I feel that the photo in front of the vase, looks a little cluttered and takes away from your treasure. The vase should be the focal point of that space and by itself. I wouldn't put anything more on the dresser.

Or the photo - it might be fine close to the left side of the vase but not in front ( angle it next to vase and slightly forward - not in a straight line with all the other items) or not in the middle between the lamp and the vase. I think you might like this.
2 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 10:19AM
PRO
Blinds Max
I like the idea of leaving the photo, angling it would be ok. Such a nice job you are doing, it looks so great!
3 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 10:37AM
Rosemarie
You have very talented eye. The brown strip on the wall ties in with the dresser perfectly. The little touch of green with sheet and vase is just perfect ! Keep those creative juices flowing !
2 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 11:27AM
pie1984
I was thinking of replacing the rug with a bamboo mat since I think it would go well with the vase and the orchids and the asian theme of the room plus the rug is a hassle to maintain and gets dirty easily because it is a cream color. What do you think? I found a supplier that sells bamboo mats and this is a picture of what they're selling......
0 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 5:55PM
pie1984
thanks for blinsmax, lbinteriors and rosemarie for all the wonderful suggestions! :)I will definitely keep them in mind...
0 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 5:58PM
pie1984
thanks lbinteriors thats a great idea to put the picture frame slightly to the left....thanks! I've done that now and plan to put a single white candle in a clear glass like in the 2nd picture on the right side to balance it out.....
0 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 6:24PM
PRO
LB Interiors
Thanks so much! I appreciate your comments. Good job.
1 Like   February 12, 2013 at 6:56PM
PRO
LB Interiors
I like the sisal. The light solid color will soften the room and goes so well with the dresser and browns in the room. The more soothing restful 'hotel' ambiance is approaching!
1 Like   February 12, 2013 at 7:01PM
PRO
LB Interiors
You probably don't need the candle. Let's try to keep the vase "special'. It's not necessary to have an even number of decorator items on a table top. It's much better with odd numbers. Try the candle on the other side of the vase and maybe you can feel the feeling. Simple is best.
1 Like   February 12, 2013 at 7:05PM
PRO
Rethink Renovations
Everyone's suggestions have been great. I love the vase, but I still think larger artwork over the beds would frame out the beds and define the space better. I love your enthusiasm to make this space fabulous!
1 Like   February 12, 2013 at 8:35PM
pie1984
thanks Gail!! :) I was thinking since some have pointed out that the frail metal beds have been contributing to the less than luxurious look that I wanted to achieve so I have a cost friendly idea... do you guys think it would be nice to have simple but high end looking four poster beds like in the pictures instead?? And then I will drape sheer white fabric on the beams... to achieve a romantic relaxing look...I am so excited about this idea! I can find a way to do this cheap. I'll just buy 8 pieces of long wood for each bed and have them nailed together and attached to the current framework of the beds or something... I'll find a way! :)
0 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 11:24PM
PRO
LB Interiors
HI, I'm almost sure that you will not have enough space in the room for something quite like that. You would need a large room especially for both beds draped.
Here is an alternative.
Bedrooms
Majestic Bed Crown
2 Likes   February 12, 2013 at 11:43PM
PRO
LB Interiors
This is a sketch to see if you like the position of the photo in this way?

2 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 12:06AM
pie1984
That's also a great position for the frame!:) I can definitely do that.... As for the four poster beds... yes the room may be a little small but I can picture it turning out somewhat like in these pictures but with less fancy posts... Yes I will consider scratching off the four poster idea but I really wanted to have a four poster bed ever since I was a kid lol so even if the room is as you are right too small I still might do it forgive me.... I will just keep the draping at a minimum so as not to further overwhelm the room. And I will make the posts thin.... if ever I do it....
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 12:24AM
pie1984
any other thoughts or opinions on the four poster beds idea??? I would really appreciate them thanks!!! :)
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 3:27AM
pie1984
I love the hotel rooms in this boutique hotel in the philippines... the boutique bed and breakfast www.theboutiquebnb.com I love their pillow arrangements and want to replicate it in this room.... Here is an example of one of their bedrooms...
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 5:16AM
Diamondflame
The double 4-poster beds seem to work in the file picture mostly on the strength of a pared down color palette - mostly neutrals - black/brown, white and just a little dash of color. Your current set up on the other hand has few neutral tones and too many warm colors vying for attention. Adding drapes and 4-poster poles will only add to the cluttered feel of the room.

I think you have many good ideas but they don't necessarily apply to the same space. First decide on the style, then pick a color palette of say 2-3 colors, 4 at most. If you enjoy variety, play with textures instead but keep the colors to the palette you selected.

The light fixtures and chair rails lend to a more conservative style. Update it using more contemporary color blocks or fabric with geometric patterns. Eclectic style is probably the hardest to pull off but could be something to consider in the future with a little more experience under the belt.

You seem to enjoy the process. Keep that passion alive and pitch your 'makeover' ideas to friends or relatives who are thinking of redesigning their own living spaces.
3 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 7:42AM
PRO
LB Interiors
Hi, you've got some really nice ideas for the room. Wow, you have so much zest to attack your visions. I feel that the color choices for molding and walls are keeping you from getting more of your 'hotel' space.

On the upper wall, molding chair rail and lower wall, there are a lot of strong colors and breaks from one color to the next. this is visually very stimulating. Is that what you prefer? I think you like too many colors and design styles (as do I), but they all can't work together in the same room. Bits and pieces from all designs.

Label the FEELING that you really want from the room. (hotel) Once that is determined, take all the comments from everyone and match them to achieving that, using the designs to get you there.

If the walls were a few shades different from the same color palette, it would be a wonderful soft, elegant backdrop for your other color accents. You would still be able to have two colors on the walls and not all the same. Chair rail to be less bold also.

Then, you could softly dramatize the bed headboards with your choice of design style, upholstered headboard, canopy or ?. There is a lot going on in the room. The 'hotel' feel that you want is a pared down, smooth flow, easy transition of color choices as you view the space. It should evoke a feeling of restfulness, be inviting and not overly energized. If there are too many colors or large areas of color, it can become a bit confusing to the eye.

Notice the photos that you have posted regarding the overall feel of the room. Simple, not a lot of bold color choices. Your rooms can work well if you think a little less contrast with the colors. Lights and darks of the same color palette with pops of bolder accents? Keep going, it will all work out.

P.S. If you used poster bed idea, you will close in this small room. The posts will extend up and block your depth view and they will feel oversized for the space.
1 Like   February 13, 2013 at 10:22AM
pie1984
thanks soo much to diamondflame and lbinteriors for the insights! Yes actually I was thinking the first impression and impact you get when you open the door and walk into the room will be destroyed by the posts that will block the overall view of the room and at the same time I will feel sort of caged in. The main colors I want to have in the room are shades of brown, white and green..... the carpet was something we already had and has little touches of burgundy and green but is an overall brown/cream color... I personally love touches of bright, dramatic color like red,violet but want to contain them in little bright doses like in the throw pillows/flowers/paintings... To lessen the colors... I will replace the mint green bedsheet with white and make the beds mainly white in color. The theme I want for this room is asian fusion that is why it is kind of confusing lol I am still trying to perfect it by experimenting. I am inspired by the design of shangrila hotels in asia which I think use asian fusion design... a lot of gold, orchids everywhere.... etc. I actually plan to become an interior designer one day I'll probably start by charging very low fees or do it for free first on relatives and friends until I build up a decent portfolio and then when I eventually get a lot of experience I can charge a decent fee... hopefully....
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 7:23PM
mdamron61
There's lot's you can do. Get rid of the chair rail. Go with one color on the wall like an off white color. Install crown molding. Install carpeting. Looks like tile with an area rug? Get rid of the twin beds. Go with a queen size bed with a comforter. Needs a dresser and night stands with table lamps. Install a different curtain with a valance and a plantation blind. Install different pictures with black frames. Pictures need to have more of a "wow" factor.
1 Like   February 13, 2013 at 7:42PM
PRO
LB Interiors
You're welcome, pie 1984
1 Like   February 13, 2013 at 7:54PM
pie1984
Thanks mdamron61 I would love to do your suggestions but I am sharing this room with my sister so I cannot have just one bed in the room..... Plus I cannot do anything major since I just have a small budget but thanks anyway and really appreciate your suggestions!!! :)
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 8:00PM
mdamron61
Didn't know. Sorry. Tone the walls down with one color. If the room is small the 2-tone look is making it look smaller. Go with a throw rug with one solid color. Comforters is a great idea. I understand limited budget. Paint is cheap. :)
0 Likes   February 13, 2013 at 8:11PM
pie1984
okay I already bought a white comforter with satin stripes.... mdamron61 here is a pic of it on the bed... :)
0 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 2:16AM
pie1984
I will keep what you said mdamron61 in mind... thanks!! :)
0 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 2:22AM
mdamron61
Nice! You are on your way! Good luck. :)
1 Like   February 14, 2013 at 4:42AM
PRO
Jeannette Architects
Looks good! I'd also consider crown molding to dress up the ceiling. It's usually not that expensive to install or have installed but it really helps a space to have a little detail up there. Good luck!
2 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 5:19AM
pie1984
thanks jeanette architects!! :)
0 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 5:36AM
PRO
LB Interiors
Good new comforter. You will see it coming together.
Here is a pic I ran across that reminded me of your 'hotel' feel.
Note the colors and simplicity used, wall color, and your colors in this photo! Plus you can add your bolder accents.

2 Likes   February 14, 2013 at 10:43AM
pie1984
I love that bedroom in the pic!! :) I've always wanted to have a headboard like that... When I get the money I will have a high headboard like that made! thanks lb interiors!! :)
1 Like   February 15, 2013 at 1:52AM