Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help
jlr10
February 7, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Moving to new property and have a nice l shaped lounge brown colour which I plan to put in the living area in photograph and put a plasma on wall ... Not sure the brown couch will suit the room as it is so any ideas to make the couch look at home be much appreciated... Change wall colour or something??
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Dytecture
I like the clean, contemporary feel of the room. Perhaps try to use matching area rugs and add some colored pillows to accessorize the sofas.
February 7, 2013 at 8:08AM   
collettec
I would paint, particularly if the L shaped lounge sofa is dark. I would look for a large area rug to cover the seating area and find a color from the rug for the wall color. Actually in looking at the photo, not sure what to advise per seating and arrangement. What does the rest of the room look like? Is there enough room to pull the L shaped sectional up away from the wall? Would the L part of the sectional intrude on the door to the right or the sliding glass doors if against the wall? Would measure the sectional and room and work to find out where it could best work in the room.
February 7, 2013 at 8:26AM   
decoenthusiaste
Is this the room with your furniture? Your description of a lounge doesn't seem to fit what I'm seeing - two individual sofas! Maybe this pic is of the previous occupant's furniture???
February 7, 2013 at 8:58AM   
jlr10
Yeah previous occupants furniture...
February 7, 2013 at 1:01PM   
More Discussions
Ideas for rugs, backsplash and paint!
We installed new hardwood floors and we need to buy...
Exterior paint colors? Remove or paint brick?
We will be selling soon and want to paint our house...
Need Help Renovating a Kitchen on a Budget
Purchased a new home and need ideas to bring this plain...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.