Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help with entry
tichitadias
February 9, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I have only this spot to put this table , but i don't know what to do with the decoration above (mirror? painting?) because of the panels on the wall... Any ideas to cover them and for de decoration? The problem is also the lamp...

Thank you!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
All About Interiors LLC
Hi
First, you would want to paint the panel box the same color as the wall so it blends in, not sticks out. Second, is that light a necessity there? It is kind of awkward. If it must stay, then I would just put some accessories on the table that are at a higher height. If the light can go, then you can place a large mirror above the table to blance it out. I hope this helps. Good luck!
February 9, 2013 at 11:47am     
PRO
Krishna Equytech
I am agreed with All About Interiors LLC, but if you want crazy look on wall then go for Lamp Shade Decals according your wall color
February 9, 2013 at 11:55am     
PRO
More Than Murals
I would move the light fixture either higher or remove. If the panel is something that is accessed frequently you could frame it out & put a mirror or art in it, then complete the wall will several other framed mirrors or art/photos, instead of one single item.
February 9, 2013 at 11:59am     
tichitadias
Unfortunately i can't paint the walls (it's a rental appartement, i don't own it). So, i need ideas to cover up...
For the light : yes, i need some kind of light here but maybe changing the lamp would help!
February 9, 2013 at 12:00pm   
rinqreation
A nice big poster or mirror (to cover up this wall's blemishes) and a 'better' uplighter?
February 9, 2013 at 12:06pm   
tichitadias
Thank you for your replies. I will see if it's possible to move the light fixture...
February 9, 2013 at 12:09pm   
carole
i would wallpaper and hang different size mirrors and/or pictureframes together and change the lamp
that way the things that are already on that wall will "dissapear" in the mix...
February 9, 2013 at 12:18pm     
njmomma
I would get a very large vase and fill it with your favorite color flowers. That should cover the box. Change out the light fixture and add a mirror to the wall. Some low accessories, a dish to catch keys, wallets.
February 9, 2013 at 1:03pm     
njmomma
Some pics.
February 9, 2013 at 1:20pm