Can't Decide Between Two Hardwood Floor Colors! Left or Right?
My husband and I are down to two different hardwood floor colors, and we are each dead set on the one we like. So I thought it would be a good idea to consult the community of knowledgeable people on houzz to help settle the matter. :)
Here is some background information:
- The floors will be installed throughout the entire first floor (excluding Bedrooms): Entry, Dining Room, Hallways, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, & Living Room.
- We have practically no furniture (newlyweds), so furniture is not being considered as a deciding factor.
- Our cabinets are going to be refinished to Antique White, which is probably the biggest consideration.
- My husband and I both like the cottage/rustic look, hence, the Antique White Cabinets.
- My husband likes the Right because the texture of the floor is more distressed.
- I like the Left more because the color is more of a "true brown". I feel that the Right is too red, although I do like that it is a bit more distressed.
All opinions and feedback are welcome! I appreciate it! Let me know if you have any questions!