Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Barber Shop Decor Ideas
wrightforbruce
February 10, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Recently opened business and in need of any ideas on decor for upscale barber shop. Client seating, wall decor, etc. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Megan
Do you have more angles of the space? What are some colors you'd like to see...I've got some ideas but not sure of your style.
February 24, 2013 at 4:10PM   
Megan
I think it would be so fun to go mod/urban and just really have fun with it. If it were my shop, I'd want it to be pretty chill: relaxing, and welcoming. I would want it to feel like a modern man cave. A cool leather couch, faux deer head, bold stripes, and a whimsical moustache poster would make the space welcoming and still upscale.

It would be awesome to see some mix of vintage and industrial pieces in there, too. A small flat screen near every chair or a big one mounted on the wall would be good for the waiting area or for all clients to see (I don't know the size of your space).

Hope these ideas are helpful.
February 24, 2013 at 4:36PM     
PRO
Engrav's Decorating
Here is a picture for you. Your space already has the hardwood floors. What to you think?
February 24, 2013 at 6:42PM     
PRO
Photography by Mike Savad
i'm still learning how to use this site, so i don't have anything uploaded here, but if you go to my site http://www.MikeSavad.com i have an entire barber section, it features nostalgic antiques of the barber genre. of course barbershops don't change much, but it's nice to see them from yesteryear.

---Mike Savad
February 24, 2013 at 6:56PM   
PRO
Susan Savad Artist
You might be interested in the barber-related prints that I sell at http://susan-savad.artistwebsites.com/art/all/profession+-+barber/all or you might like to decorate your walls with prints as you would in your own home to make your customers feel comfortable. I have a full selection at http://susan-savad.artistwebsites.com including abstracts, landscapes and florals. Thank you.
February 25, 2013 at 5:07AM