powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
What paint colors (for walls) go with Imperial red Granite Countertop and white cabinets with a pink undertone
nicejuice
February 11, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Tired of my pale yellow walls and need a paint color to go with this countertop and cabinets - they are a custom paint mix that is white with a pink undertone. The backsplash is plain white tile and the floors are a light maple wood. Appliances are stainless steel The kitchen does open up into the dining/living room which is painted a caramel color.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Granite Grannies
I love Imperial Red Granite, and your tile is gorgeous. An accent wall in black would be a dramatic look, if that's your style. A navy blue might be nice if you don't mind a bit of red, white, and blue effect. How about an aubergine?
0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 10:15AM
PRO
Granite Grannies
A warm cinnamon color or a brown with a red hue might work as well. Depends on the direction you want to take the room. If you didn't want to stray too far from the previous wall color, then a rich ocher / deep, mustard yellow/gold might be a cool look as well.

0 Likes   February 11, 2013 at 10:18AM
jeezlouise7
I used BM CC400, 410 and 420 on various walls throughout my kitchen, dining room and living room. I've had this for 14 years now (repainted two years ago using the same colours) and have never tired of the colours. They're warm, sunny without being yellow, and change as the light from the sun travels around the house. We do have lots of windows which makes a difference. I've used various shades of red as an accent colour and it's beautiful.
0 Likes   December 10, 2014 at 8:23AM
Martha Carlton
Deep red and teal are beautiful together.
0 Likes   December 10, 2014 at 8:59AM
More Discussions
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
spencerbetz
Seating Suggestions Needed in Living Room
Need ideas for seating options to across from the sofa...
Peter
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
mhaber22
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
rredpenn
Need exterior trim color suggestions, please!
The roofer put the wrong color roof on. Now we have...
omygosh2
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.