Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
3 months ago in
Love the canopy complete with molding, where is it from?
by Grace & Ivy ·
Grace & Ivy
Thank you so much. Actually I designed the canopy and my husband built it for me. He used ready made molding from Home Depot. He stacked a couple different sizes, cut them, assembled the box and then painted it white. He used a staple gun to attach ready made sheer panels inside for the drapes. :)
3 months ago
Any experience with Ikea kitchen cabinets
- I am looking to redoing the kitchen...
Do these two Granites work together?
- The Quartz will be going over a large...
Hows our kitchen remodel?
- How did we do? My husband and I designed and did...
I need of help to dress my hall way.
- I have spent the last two years on and...
My progress! Please help
- This is what I have done so far! I need help, my...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent