Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
3 months ago in
Thinking of remodeling our basement using material other than sheetrock. Any thoughts?
Fedewa Custom Works
Typically sheetrock is under whatever you put on the walls. You can put up wood, paneling, fabric...all kinds of things, but usually there is sheetrock under it all. It's cheaper than putting up plywood as the substrate. You may clarify the discussion if you mean to say "Thinking of remodeling our basement with the finished material being something other than sheetrock".
3 months ago
- About to close on new home and I want to "spice" up the front porch....
- Will be renovating kitchen and was hoping for a double oven but...
Size of pendant lights for island
- Our kitchen island is 120" long and 55"...
To Paint Exposed Beams or Not
- We are renovating a 1983 vacation house and...
- Could you give me the details of the wooden floor used here?...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent