Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Interior cabinet
lubov astrakhantseva
February 13, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Friends, please comment on the sketch interior that can change anything. I do not like the curtains, but I can not find
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Interiors International, Inc.
I would keep the drapery panels light. Move the love seat away from the window. Swap it with the cabinet. I like the floor lamp a lot.
February 13, 2013 at 10:27am     
PRO
Liza Jane Interiors
I agree with the poster above. I would move the cabinet closer to window/door and loveseat in corner. Perhaps you could angle the loveseat? Not sure hard to tell from window but that would break up the bowling alley feel of the room. Not sure what you do not like about the curtains. They look fine to me. Are they silk? I like what you have done so far...good job.
February 13, 2013 at 10:36am     
Elise
Beautiful view out the window. I assume the drapes are light blocking? Unless needed for light control or privacy, take them down or replace them with lighter silk drapes.

Consider angling your cabinet in the far corner or putting it on the wall adjacent to the door. You could then pull the loveseat further down the wall across from the tv and pop another chair in the corner by the lamp.
February 13, 2013 at 10:42am     
lubov astrakhantseva
Thanks to try to correct
February 13, 2013 at 10:50am   
More Discussions
"Need help for my 18'9" x 17'11" size living room design
Please send me the images for exactly 18'9" x 17'11"...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...
What to do with the brick - can't make a decision please help
This is the sunroom from inside and outside. The trim...
Help!! Need help w/ exterior paint & trim colors...strange brick color
We are replacing our press board siding with cement...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.