Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
I need to buy new furniture for my living room
Rachana Jhunjhunwala
February 14, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Need lots of sitting arrangement. Low sitting. Not very expensive. Also need some site for furniture.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Nitin
You can go with white sectional sofa with very low Back, very sleek rest arms will make the room appear bigger. Also the TV go for LED or plasma mounting on wall so the space will be saved. If you can have pot lights LED with dimmers will make the room look totally different.
February 14, 2013 at 3:20pm   
Rachana Jhunjhunwala
Yea I am also thinking in the same way Nitin. TV is already on the wall. Please see the other picture. but no white....I love white color but too much of care....Give some more Ideas with picture.
February 14, 2013 at 3:52pm   
bojaby
Check Overstock.com for furniture. It has some reasonably priced attractive furniture and they deliver to your door for little or nothing!
February 14, 2013 at 4:20pm     
Aja Mazin
Would something like this appeal to you?
February 14, 2013 at 4:20pm   
travilion

This may compliment your style.
February 14, 2013 at 11:15pm   
PRO
ASVInteriors
Probably an arrangement of two sofas, two armchairs and two poufs set around could work. Pottery barn.com, crateandbarrel.com, westelm.com do good quality and value furniture.
February 14, 2013 at 11:21pm   
PRO
JWinteriors
I've attached a great window treatment idea for the bank of windows. A sectional would give maximum seating with a side chair for conversation. Get a highboy for under the TV. There shouldn't be much distance between TV and the furniture piece. This is assuming you don't wish to have a built in cabinetry with a wall mount fireplace below...oooh! Get a significant coffee table with either a shag rug for texture or a rug of many colors to anchor the space. Don't forget task lighting with lamps. Stay away from touchiers.
February 14, 2013 at 11:29pm     
More Discussions
The room just doesn't feel cozy. Help please
We are in the process of looking for new family room...
Has anyone ever used granicrete?
Our contractor has mentioned covering our existing...
Ceiling Fans - Yay or Nay?
Are you a fan of ceiling fans? (See what I did there?...
Help with a bedroom
We just remodeled this bedroom. I love the bedding...
Is this clock too small? or too high?
Ignore the candles I plan to change them, just not...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.