Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
3 months ago in
Choosing a bedroom color that will match the hardwood floor
I need to make sure I choose colors that will match chateau handscraped cabernet
The paint companies have web sites that show all the families of color, showing from the lightest shade of say violet to the deepest. Paint stores have displays like this too. Can you take a piece of the floowing and select which "color family" it belongs to, then choose a shade of that family for your walls.
3 months ago
Need help for dresser redo
- I bought these great vintage dressers but would...
Which was to lay tile
- Changing tile to light wood tile in entry way, family...
Ceiling color - white or same as walls
- Just visited our new construction house...
Finishing touches...needs some suggestions
- I've been working on this project...
Need Help with My Ugly Roof
- Our home was built in the 60s and has a recent...
Celeste Nelson Grupman
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent