powered by
Family room paint color
February 16, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I am thinking of getting a light color to make the family room look big. I like the colors here
Laurel Hill Home-site 34

does anyone know what color that might be ?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Try Sherwin Williams 7526 Maison Blanche and 7006 Extra White for the trim.
February 16, 2013 at 5:30pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Have you tried this paint color before ?
February 17, 2013 at 11:50am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sorry, I haven't tried it. I used SW's color chip tool to get a "read" on the room in the picture and those are the colors it saw. Pick up a tester and poster board to try it out in your space.
February 17, 2013 at 12:32pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Murray Franklyn
The color for this room is: Walls and Ceilings: SW # 7527 Nantucket Dune
Millwork: SW # 8260-RC-4033
February 25, 2013 at 8:05am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
KM&M Designs
I don't think a white makes a room look big. What makes a room look small is lack of light and wrongly scaled furniture. Please post a photo of the room in question.
February 25, 2013 at 8:19am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I agree, it's best to provide photos of your current room so we can have a sense of what is working and what could be improved on.
February 25, 2013 at 8:42am   
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Paint colors for open space family room, kitchen and sun room.
We are 3 weeks from moving into our brand new house,...
What paint colors were used in the dining room and family room?
Beautiful job! I have a similar layout, have gold...
paint colors for family room after my 80's wood paint out
Well, I finally shocked my hubby and painted out our...
More Discussions
Master Bedroom Help!
What color and type of fabric should I use to drape...
Patio: crushed gravel bed base vs concrete base
Wondering about best method for patio construction....
Console Table Behind Couch & Against Wall
If I want to put a console table between my couch and...
Really struggling with this small dining room!
I am starting a new thread with updated pictures for...
Help make this sofa work...
I had my eye on this fabulous sofa online. I received...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.