Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Help with backsplash trim!
mwfoto
February 16, 2013 in Design Dilemma
My uncle is helping us remodel our bathroom and I picked out this GORGEOS marble for the countertops and mosaic tile that I love but my issue is that my uncle says we have to top the mosaic tile backsplash with this really ugly (in my opinion) trim so the water doesn't seep through. I just can't wrap my head around the look of it. I feel it takes away from the beautiful and expensive mosaic tile I picked out. The green bullnose piece is the tile we are using to surround the rest of the bathroom so we could use that as a topper but I'm still not sold. Any ideas??!! Help!!!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Darzy
Pretty tile...but you're right the green doesn't work. Can't you just seal the area instead of using the green bullnose?
0 Likes   February 16, 2013 at 10:11PM
mwfoto
We can use the green bullnose to seal it but I don't think I like that option. But it's better then the white rounded trim whatever that's called. Hmmm...
0 Likes   February 16, 2013 at 10:14PM
PRO
JWinteriors
beautiful selection. the skinny mosaic needs a trim piece to frame it out even for looks. you can select a thinner pencil trim which isn't so bulky. you will love it.
1 Like   February 16, 2013 at 10:15PM
More Discussions
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Space near Kitchen help
Any thoughts about this area.i'de like to tweak it...
need help for living room in my apartment
8 meters length 4 meters width with a large window...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.