Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
3 months ago in
How to measure a room to get square footage.
I live in a shared living house in a little tiny room and I need help on how to decorate and make as much room as I can for storage. Before I do this I believe I have to have square footage to get this help how do I measure square footage.
Measure length by width and multiply eg 7ft x 3ft = 21square feet. 3m x 4m = 12m square
3 months ago
Kitchen help needed!
- I am first time homebuyer and am very partial to dark...
What can I add to jazz this area up?
- Okay, so i just bought these two boat...
Should we paint the walls?
- We just purchased some land with a cabin on it,...
Need guidance for my tall, open den
- I just bought my first house. While I...
Old Chair - Use or Lose?
- I really love this chair but i'm not sure it fits...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent