powered by
Please help me with a vent hood!
February 21, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I want a range hood that is not imposing but more of a design feature than a typical canopy. Not a pro-style and glass. Just stainless. Could have a high cabinet to bridge across the top and join with the other uppers or could just be a chimney but I prefer a more humble look than most chimneys. I found this picture on houzz.com but can't identify the hood. Can anyone out there? Or do you have any suggestions for something similar? Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I'm not positive - but Kobe used to make one very similar. Google Kobe Range Hoods.
February 21, 2013 at 8:36PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ironwood Builders
As an alternative, Zephyr makes some nice "staement" hoods in a modern style. http://zephyronline.com/arc
February 21, 2013 at 8:58PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Ironwood Builders
Actually, i think that is the Zephyr Europa Arc undercabinet...
February 21, 2013 at 8:59PM     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Schlosser Design Group
Ventahood brand in Dallas, Texas makes several simple hoods.
February 21, 2013 at 9:04PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Scott Design, Inc.
February 21, 2013 at 10:24PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you, everyone! It is the Zephyr Tamburo under cabinet hood.
February 22, 2013 at 7:12AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Curtain Color Suggestions for new family room
I'd like to get feedback on curtain color for our nearly-completed...
Door design
Hi! We're building an addition in the back of our...
Repair Help Needed Fast!!
I just started painting the bathroom cabinets in my...
Living room with two story ceiling
Have a very open living room with a ceiling that goes...
Tarkett Luxury Vinyl wood-look plank flooring
Considering putting this in our kitchen and adjacent...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.