Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Need help choosing a bed and tall dresser
Andrea Prasch
February 22, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We are re decorating our bedroom and I need help deciding on a bed (because as of now were sleeping on the floor) and a tall chest of drawers something that would go well with my new nightstands. For the bed I'm in between a tufted or a linen with nailhead trim and either a beige or a black. I have attached our nightstands and wall color and where I would like to put the chest of drawers. Thanks :)
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Erotica Interiors Inc.
Hi there! a black tufted headboard would round out the textures on this space, soften the mirror nightstands and add a hint of drama! On the chest of drawers - if doing black on headboard maybe seek out a higloss laminated unit to balance the weight of the headboard/nightstands! (You might want to consider drapery panels to soften this side of the room) good luck have fun! karen
February 22, 2013 at 9:51AM     
PRO
Barbara Griffith Designs
I actually have those night stands in my home. I chose to have my bed on a frame only and hung 3, narrow bamboo squares, about 2' sq. with an old brass center. I painted these black and hung them on the wall high so my stacked pillows would be under them. On my night stand I have quite tall glass lamps with fairly large black drum shades. It makes a statement. The room is done in shades of taupe (including the ceiling). I also have an Indonesian bench, black lacquered, a tall narrow black leather framed floor mirror on a stand. My "dresser" is actually an 1870 buffet with a large gold framed mirror over it. The walls are wallpapered in a Ronald Redding taupe on taupe Italian swirl paper with sand (actually tiny glass beads). It is a study in understatement, peace & calm.
February 22, 2013 at 10:41AM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
I love the idea of a black tufted bed but I'm a little nervous. The linen would be safe but I do love drama! I'm in between these two and I know they are two completely different looks!

@barbaragriffithdesigns do you have any pictures of you bedroom? It's sounds amazing.
February 22, 2013 at 11:10AM     
PRO
PYRAMID DESIGN GROUP
You might look at West Elm for a headboard--maybe dark open wood headboard. As for the dresser, you might also choose dark wood to match athe headboard. The night tables are fun accent pieces, but if you got a dresser to mathc it would probably be overkill.
February 22, 2013 at 11:19AM   
PRO
Barbara Griffith Designs
Actually I do not. The paper does not always show up because it is very muted. I will attempt to take pictures.
February 22, 2013 at 11:20AM     
Dawn Nakaya_delk
I like the cream linen looks nice! Nice texture. Keeps the room bright. I have a similar color paint in my bedrrom, same shutters in my bedroom, and a cream bedspread and my dark headboard looks too dark to me. My house is more traditional, dark wood.
February 22, 2013 at 11:28AM     
PRO
Barbara Griffith Designs
Andrea..I have loaded pic's on my page.
February 22, 2013 at 12:00PM     
sooneralumom
I also recommend the lighter neutral headboard. If you want drama (with mirrored furniture)you can use velvet or black or charcoal accents elsewhere. If you want to keep the solo round mirror above bed avoid an arched headboard that will look "perched".
February 22, 2013 at 12:26PM     
PRO
Barbara Griffith Designs
I love the mirror above the bed, but I think it is too small for that space.
February 22, 2013 at 12:30PM     
farmgirl94
Ballard Designs does custom upholstered headboards.
February 22, 2013 at 12:36PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Thanks Barbara I love your space! My husband just told me he hates the black so thats out. How about something like this?
February 22, 2013 at 12:41PM     
printesa
Restoration Hardware has some really nice linen beds. They come in different shades. Take a look at their site and see if you find something that you like.
February 22, 2013 at 1:09PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@Printesa I love RH but they are a tad out of my price range :(
February 22, 2013 at 1:10PM     
PRO
Barbara Griffith Designs
Love the bed. Consider a grasscloth similar to your wall color on the bed wall for texture.
February 22, 2013 at 1:21PM     
PRO
Design Find
I'm working on a room very similar to this one right now. I used a tufted taupe headboard - and the exact same mirror you have! I got it at a random discount store for 200$, but Target has tufted headboards that are very budget friendly and sturdy. I've had a white, microfiber one for several years now from Target and it has yet to fall apart on me. Also check out on of my fave sites for (usually) affordable furnishings - joss and main. Their stuff changes constantly, so some times you have to go back and check. Hope that helps.
February 22, 2013 at 1:31PM     
Dawn Nakaya_delk
Checkout this company. They make the most amazing furniture. http://www.mortisetenon.com/Bed-Frames_c_458.html
February 22, 2013 at 1:36PM     
Dawn Nakaya_delk
February 22, 2013 at 1:38PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Thanks @Bona Properties I got mine from Zgallerie. It's just there for now not sure if its staying in that spot yet. I'm waiting to get a bed and dresser to accessorize. I've been looking on home decorators, wayfair and zgallerie. ill have to check out joss and main. Do you have any pictures of the room you worked on?
February 22, 2013 at 1:40PM   
yvesun
try these they're from Urban Barn which is a Canadian company. Have fun!
February 22, 2013 at 1:55PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Another contender that my husband actually likes but I may throw in a flokati?
February 22, 2013 at 3:04PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@yvesun i love that top left dresser!
February 22, 2013 at 3:04PM   
PRO
Design Find
Andrea - I Love Z gallerie! I got some sofas and a coffee table there. Great stuff. I'm happy to post a photo of the room I'm working on - keep in mind its not finished so disheveled and the pic is just from my iPad, but will give you a look of the headboard. I have a pic of the white tufted headboard from Target I can tack on here but is a different style than what you are doing:
February 22, 2013 at 3:07PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@BonaProperties I love that bedroom and its the exact look i'm going for! So elegant! Did you see the bed I just posted? its very similar to that. What fabric is this?
February 22, 2013 at 3:10PM   
Renee Stott
Pretty
February 22, 2013 at 4:26PM   
PRO
Design Find
Thanks, Andrea! Still lots left to do...waiting on a few items - from Joss And Main, of course. Sadly, I do not have any affiliation with that website. I'm that obsessed. I think the fabric is microfiber. Let me know if you have any more questions! Oh, one more thing to add: if you want that luxurious, soft elegant look, try a faux fur throw on the bed or an accent chair. They are so soft and inviting and my guests LOVE them!
February 22, 2013 at 5:05PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@bonaproperties I can't wait to see the finished project! And yes I just ordered a flokati rug last night that was a suggestion of another houzzer :)
February 23, 2013 at 11:30AM   
PRO
Design Find
That will look great! I need a similar rug, too, for my room. We'll have to post pictures of our finished products! They will probably be quite similar! :-)
February 23, 2013 at 9:20PM   
Sandra Huston
Pottery barn has a great headboard called Raleigh that comes square or camelback and with or w/o nail heads. And lots of fabric choices! They also have a new one that's like a wingback that would be really pretty!
February 23, 2013 at 10:26PM   
jaya15
I love your room color and the night stands. I have seen the linen tufted headboard done before and it does look great. I recently saw metallic leather head boards with white or black frames on ibrshop.com (itsy bitsy ritzy shop) Either would fabulous in your room. For the dresser I would chose something very different and not a same matchy piece. Some thing in distressed wood perhaps. (Is that DKNY bedding ) then distressed white wood would be perfect. Even a head board in distressed wood,french style.
February 23, 2013 at 11:01PM   
samark
hey andrea... i have very simmillar night stands, and the exact same bed you posted above from crate and barrel.... i love but, but would have really liked to add some color, so if i were to redo it, i may choose the black :) attached are pictures so you can see the look.
February 24, 2013 at 4:32AM   
PRO
JAN MOYER
I would NOT purchase a tall dresser. They are bulky, an odd proportion, difficult to make look good in a room, and always remind one of a little boys bedroom. If your space is limited in width, a tall armoire affords more style, more storage, and another use if ever a change up the road. In twenty two years of designing, I have taken a bunch of tall dressers out...and NEVER put one in : ) Sorry!
February 24, 2013 at 4:53AM     
lebutterfield
Hi, Andrea. Try the Hillsdale Amber headboard in pewter. They also have a camel choice. The pewter allows you to go with a sophisticated dark gray without it being as dark as black. This one has silver nailheads, too. I love it. Hope this helps! http://www.amazon.com/Hillsdale-Furniture-1638BKRA-Amber-Pewter/dp/B0065RTDFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361714352&sr=8-1&keywords=Hillsdale+amber+pewter+king
February 24, 2013 at 6:02AM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@samark I love your bedroom. My husband does not want black he likes the Colette bed or the tufted bed I have posted above but its from home decorators and i'm nervous about ordering a bed online I have never seen. Is that an accent wall behind your bed? Love the color!

@JanMoyer Thanks for the advice. I guess my problem is I need drawers so If I could find an armoire with drawers I would be open to that. I was thinking an espresso or raw wood?

@lebutterfield Thanks! I was looking on Amazon too but am nervous about buying a bed online :0
February 24, 2013 at 9:36AM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Thanks Bona Properties I made my first Joss and Main purchase! My new accent pillow! Now I just need a bed to put it on lol
February 24, 2013 at 9:44AM     
PRO
JAN MOYER
@andreaprasch
There are many armoires with both drawers and roomy open shelves above. Drawers can be a tad over rated, they never hold as much as you think they will. Many times baskets on a shelf work as well behind closed doors. Also, make certain you have maxed out the storage potential in your closet as well. The tall dresser IS awkward. It leaves that funky spot on top, where little looks good. The lamp ends up too high, there is generally a bunch of clutter on them... and it is probably best thought of as a dated thing from when folks were inclined to march into a store, buy the WHOLE bedroom set, and die with it too : ) IXNAY if you can??? I think you are hipper and cooler..........lol
February 24, 2013 at 9:45AM     
PRO
JAN MOYER
@andreapasch
I would also encourage you to check your local consigned furniture stores. Many times, due to flat screen tv's, these were used for that purpose and DUMPED !!! A coat of paint can rescue virtually anything, a pale pale french grey, in keeping with the mirrored side tables perhaps..........?
February 24, 2013 at 9:48AM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@Jan Moyer Great suggestions! And thanks for thinking i'm too cool for a chest of drawers lol. What do you think of something like this?
February 24, 2013 at 10:17AM   
PRO
JAN MOYER
@ Andrepasch,
Yes, much better! Crisp, linear, modern, looks a nice size, looks to have nice storage, and more than drawers? And a nice counterpoint to the side tables, and the "soft" of your white bedding! Love that there is "air" underneath too...keeps it from looking heavy!!
February 24, 2013 at 10:21AM   
samark
@andrea the wall is an accent wall with hidden lighting behind it ... Check out the crate and barrel bed, the quality is great and the color is light .... I also bought the bench and desk chair for the still non existent room , the color is linen wall paper in brown ... Not sure what the brand or color is
February 24, 2013 at 10:22AM   
PRO
JAN MOYER
@andreaprasch
Also, should you decide that armoire, you can try just a slight angle if you have a bit of wall adjacent to the window wall. That Armoire looks about 39 inches? wide, 18 inches deep? If you have room, try that, versus slamming it up against the flat window wall. Yes, it wii come "forward" a bit when u do that, but if you can get around safely....looks nice too!
February 24, 2013 at 10:32AM     
alabamagal
I've just finished doing some major redecorating myself. I like the tables and might tryto repeat the diamond pattern somewhere, maybe in a tufted headboard...but keep things Squared' not arched. I also like the mirror but it is so 'alone'! Definitely don't 'perch it' on an arch as someone said! I would definitely paint the ceiling the same color as the walls...I am finding this does WONDERS for a room, especially if you have cornices in a clean, crisp white! The wall color is nice but drab and needs sparks of color! I walked around my rooms with my iPad and found it looks good with some orange and light-med blues. I think you should forget black since the walls are so dark already. Howabout more crisp white a la shutters? They could use some simple drapes from ceiling to floor on either side, maybe pick up the diamond shape and touches of the colors. I like the idea of an armoir, anything BUT a dresser whose drawers are always too small, too shallow or just simple cupboards hiding shelves, more useful than drawers. In white! Adding some silver accents (pillows) would be good too.
Do not be afrand of COLOR! The orange/blue will work best with the wall color.
MArgery Griffith
February 24, 2013 at 12:03PM     
jaya15
I was suggesting this head board. The site has more accessories to go with it.
February 24, 2013 at 12:39PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@alabamagal I love the idea of painting the ceiling especially because I want to do a chandelier! I did just buy my first accent pillow this morning I posted earlier in this thread. And they are silk grey with silver beading :)
February 24, 2013 at 12:49PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Okay everyone what do we think of this?
February 24, 2013 at 12:50PM     
PRO
JAN MOYER
GO FOR IT!
February 24, 2013 at 1:01PM     
cmcole1121
I just ordered an upholstered tufted bed from Bassett. When i saw it it blew away the PB Raleigh & CB Collette (altgough i did like both of them very much too). Love it and can't wait for it to be delivered! Now I have to find bedding an the rest of bedroom furniture. Good luck with your search.
February 24, 2013 at 1:02PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Another option! I'm kinda loving this
February 24, 2013 at 2:51PM     
alabamagal
Hi Andrea! It's too dark out now but I'll take a photo of my painted ceilings in the morning. My walls are grey which may help you. I'm using yellow, hot pink and purple on various furniture pieces but same grey in DR with TEAL drapes with an orange trim braid. IF I Can figure the logistics of getting the photos IN here! Margery
February 24, 2013 at 3:06PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@alabamagal thanks i would love to see pictures they always inspire me. I take pictures with my phone and email them to myself and then pull them up on my computer :)
February 24, 2013 at 10:10PM   
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Andrea, check out some small independent furniture stores as they often have the same product lines as some of the glitzy high priced galleries. I found one in Vancouver who can give me the same product I would have to pay three times as much for at the boutique shops. When choosing fabrics, remember if your heads will be touching it, hair products and natural oils can discolour it. Also if using dark tufted fabrics, they are not easy to keep dust free in those little tufts. Hope that helps!
February 24, 2013 at 10:40PM   
courtneycb
I've been shopping for headboards for a while now too; so many options (& a very opinionated hubby!)at varying price points. From what you're describing, I think you couldn't go wrong with Ballard Designs; I can't believe that price range--especially for such a high-end look & good construction!! I'm l-o-v-i-n-g the pewter/dark gray, it would look amazing with the mirrored side tables & give you a wonderful color scheme for the room. Also, as mentioned above, 1) the mirror above the bed is :( too small for the space; 2) black drum shades would look great--maybe use w/clear glass or acrylic base if using table lamps. Another option would be to use similar idea but with either individual/bedside pendant lights, or sconces!! These last two would be right in line with the dramatic look you want to achieve, but add balance & elegance to the room. Lastly, it would be so fun to continue the subtle diamond pattern in a dramatic way! Using the pewter/black combo, paint an accent wall (the one directly across from the bed seems like the obvious choice?) with a "lattice" pattern!!! Check it out: http://www.designsponge.com/2008/04/diy-project-jennifers-red-lattice-entryway.html
Courtney :)
February 24, 2013 at 11:34PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@susanmillsdesign thank you that helps tremendously. I am trying to look for a local yet reasonably priced custom furniture maker. I think I want a wing back tufted bed but I am super picky on the fabric and shopping online is just not working for me. It makes me nervous. I need to see the fabric in hand in the room. Im thinking a light beige like in this picture
February 24, 2013 at 11:38PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@courtneycb I know I do not think I am keeping that mirror there. It's just there because I love it but don't know where to put it yet. I looked at Ballard and I do love them but I'm thinking something more contemporary and they don't have any wingback beds. My room is just thrown together now I don't intend on keeping all that stuff on the night stands. I have a Ralph Lauren table lamp Im thinking for the space that is currently downstairs. I'm thinking of doing a chandelier like I attached but I need to get my bed before all this so we don't have to sleep on the floor anymore lol
February 24, 2013 at 11:46PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Bed option number 512
February 24, 2013 at 11:48PM   
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Andrea, another option is to visit some local upholsterer in your area. Take a picture of what you want and ask for a price. Also I know you like RH, they do have outlet stores where slightly damaged or soiled or just returned products are sold. Always inspect very thoroughly before you buy though. Once you decide on fabric and style, all your other choices will fall into place. With our help of course!
February 24, 2013 at 11:55PM   
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Option 512 is very elegant, plus it has a good resting place for your head when you fall asleep reading!
February 24, 2013 at 11:57PM   
PRO
Design Find
Andrea - check out joss and main right now! Beds, like what you are looking for, for 300$, most for less. Things go fast though. Here's some examples of what they still have available:
February 25, 2013 at 10:06AM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@bonaproperties thank you so much for thinking of me! I know i saw them this morning and got excited especially about that top left one but they are just headboards and I need a whole bed. Now that I have you here again where did you get the bed that you posted in your picture of the bedroom your woking on? I cant stop thinking about that room!
February 25, 2013 at 10:12AM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@susanmillsdesign thank you so much and I have been meaning to go to the RH outlet considering its only about a 40 minute drive from my house. I love option 512 too but making this bed decision has been a whirlwind of emotion
February 25, 2013 at 10:15AM   
PRO
Design Find
I don't know where you live, but I got it in a Minneapolis suburb discount furniture store called "Odds And Ends". They also change their stuff out constantly. They had a white one and the one I bought, that was it. I'm in the San Diego area now and considering taking a drive north to LA to visit the Z Gallerie outlet! I'm very curious. Oh, shoot. Bummer those beds one Joss and Main weren't going to work out. The prices were great and one looked just like one you posted recently, so immediately thought of you! The top one I posted looks like a whole bed? Or do they not sell the side pieces?
February 25, 2013 at 11:58AM     
msore1234
I bought a sectional from this site, pretty good prices and can customize colors.
www.irisfurniture.com
February 25, 2013 at 12:14PM   
PRO
Abacus Furniture Design
I'm not sure where you are located but we can custom make you an upholstered head board with any fabric or leather! We are a small family owned furniture manufacturer just outside Toronto Ontario.
Let me know what style you really like and get me some rough dimensions and we can get started from there.
kevin@abacusfurniture.com
February 25, 2013 at 12:29PM     
Ella at Wishack.com
If you're still looking for a linen or upholstered bed Andrea, try Skyline. They're all custom made and have a variety of beds to choose from. They do feature both the nailhead trim you mentioned and the tufted style. I've added the link just in case you want to see the different beds: http://www.wishack.com/Queen_bed_s/2040.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=2040&show=20&page=1&search=%20skyline

Good luck!
February 25, 2013 at 1:06PM     
alabamagal
Andrea, I like both the headboards with the diamond buttoning. I like the one without the wings better. To me the wings will look 'dated' in the future, but the diamonds repeat those in the tables. It has rained again all night and day so it is too dreary to take the photos today. Hope for sunshine tomorrow! Margery
February 25, 2013 at 2:00PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Thanks for all your help everyone! There are so many options and I found a lady on craigslist actually that is selling a custom bed that was used to stage homes. I'm going to look at it today so wish me luck! Here it is!
February 25, 2013 at 2:26PM     
chatomookie
Hi Karen can you tell me the name of the wall
thanks
Ruthie
February 25, 2013 at 2:53PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Okay so I just bought that bed and I'm obsessed! I'll post pictures tomorrow :) Now onto finding an ARMOIRE not a chest of drawers! I would like something like this from Room and Board without the price tag!
February 25, 2013 at 11:38PM   
cani
Barbara, how do I find the pictures you posted?
February 26, 2013 at 1:03AM   
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Woohoo Andrea! Good score!
February 26, 2013 at 9:05AM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@cani they are on her page under "projects" I believe.
February 26, 2013 at 9:14AM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
And here she is my new custom silk bed! Thank you to everyone who helped me! This was well worth the wait and I'm so glad I didn't settle :)
February 26, 2013 at 9:50AM     
Margaret B
Fantastic choice. Looks great!
February 26, 2013 at 10:21AM     
DIAspoton
excellent !
February 26, 2013 at 10:24AM     
PRO
Susan Mills Design
Oh lala!
February 26, 2013 at 10:53AM     
alabamagal
bed is perfect, congratulations! I am having a TERRIBLE time trying to post my photos. Finally help is coming tomorrow afternoon...at least it is sunny today so I could redo some of the photos. My email address is grandsturdy410@yahoo.com if you have any suggestions...I CAN email them but not into the bolg...apparently! Margery
February 26, 2013 at 12:38PM     
Maureen Randall
I am attaching my go-to favorite photo, and there are several great images of dressers on pinterest, how about purchasing a used piece of quality vintage items, and paint them white, or off white, and change the hardware to cyrstal knobs? Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do!
February 26, 2013 at 4:40PM     
Maureen Randall
some more photos for you!
February 26, 2013 at 5:25PM   
cmcole1121
@maureen Randall where did that photo come from - love it. Do u know where mirror is from?
February 26, 2013 at 8:06PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@christinemcole Mirror is from www.zgallerie.com. Horchow also has a similar more pricey option.
February 26, 2013 at 8:12PM   
cmcole1121
Thanks! Love it - would that work over a mantle?
February 26, 2013 at 8:13PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@christinemcole I think it would look perfect above a mantel! Unfortunatly I don't have a mantel and don't know what to do with mine :(
February 26, 2013 at 8:30PM   
cmcole1121
Andrea - does your mirror have gold accents? Doesn't look like it from pic
February 26, 2013 at 9:26PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Yeah it's like an antiqued silver with hints of light gold a lot like my nightstands. It's really a lot more beautiful in person.
February 26, 2013 at 9:28PM   
cmcole1121
Is this it? Looks more gold than silver online. Ps - love the bed u ended up with. Can't wait to get my new upholstered bed next month.
February 26, 2013 at 9:38PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
Yup it's the Devon mirror and your right it looks more gold online. Do you have a store near you? I bought mine from the store. It's a lot less gold in person. Thank you! I love my new bed! How exciting about yours! Post pictures!
February 26, 2013 at 9:45PM   
Brooke Strong
Looks awesome! Great choice!
February 26, 2013 at 9:48PM     
cmcole1121
Thanks - maybe I'll take a chance on it. I do like it a lot! I don't have any stores near me.
February 26, 2013 at 9:49PM   
Kelly
I am feverishly reading this great banter. Great find on the bed! I can't wait to see it once it's all done- please post the final picture!
February 26, 2013 at 9:56PM     
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@christinemcole You close to LA or in Ca?
@kelly A designer that had the bed custom made for a client that ended up moving (she paid $2200 I got for &750) Also my nightstands were used to stage homes which I got $500 for the pair. So both my nightstands and bed I got for half the price! Craigslist is amazing and you can find custom and quality furniture from either staged homes or unused items from designers. If you have your eye on something sign up with www.listalert.com and enter the keywords you want and they will email you when that post has been made :)
February 26, 2013 at 10:05PM   
Kelly
Wow, you scored girl. I have never checked out Craigslist but you have me rethinking that :)
February 26, 2013 at 10:18PM     
Maureen Randall
christinemcole, found that image on pinterest, and I bought a very similar mirror at a gift shop in town, cantg wait to see some of your pics! kelly, craigslist is a great resource especially on furniture, you really have to check it out!
February 27, 2013 at 4:03AM   
cmcole1121
No I live in NJ, no zgallerie near here. If u can check out my discussion about my living room and let me know if u think the mirror would work above my mantle. I'd love your thoughts. Thanks!
February 27, 2013 at 9:11AM   
alabamagal
Photos
February 27, 2013 at 1:26PM     
homelove2
I apologize if someone has posted this before me, but where did you get your bedding? I love it!
February 27, 2013 at 2:51PM     
alabamagal
Sorry! The four photos above, one on its side are my living and dining rooms. My computor guru had to come here to help me with this and when I finally got them on the blog, I forgot to write anything! One of my Senior momments! I meant to post one of the fireplace end, not the birdseye view! Any questions? The small chair and secretary in front of the stairs and part of my collection of miniature furniture...I put them there to protect the clock from people walking by. Some of the art work is mine! Margery
February 27, 2013 at 4:02PM   
Kelly
Love the dining room drapery and use of bold colors..makes me happy looking at it.
February 27, 2013 at 6:27PM   
PRO
Andrea Prasch
@homelove2 its DKNY bedding in "willow white" I love it. I got mine from bed bath and beyond :)
February 27, 2013 at 8:02PM